No announcement yet.

tsx projectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks guys for the comments,and flip as for the shroud i used a lil bit of jb weld on top and bottom,im just hoping they come out as good as yours did.

Comment

I was wondering what it would look like with the blackhoused and blackened shroud back when I was figuring out what direction I wanted to go with mine. Good luck with it and I look forward to seeing the final product on the car.
      "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

thanks alot bro, i wanted to do the same as yours but i said i should try something a lil different,im hoping it comes out good at the end, but again this does take patience and time, i will post more pics as i go through the project.

Comment

jbweld works wonders no doubt about it

Comment

i just finished sealing them up right now and earlier i adjusted them also, i will post pics of them tommorrow of the final product, the output is awsome compared to my reflector hids in my other accord.

Comment

Looks quality. You should post a how to, including the parts you used, etc.

Comment

here are some more pics:

Comment

here are some more:

Comment

thanks bro, i also have jdm ones on my 93 accord that is in my sig, the other accord which i did these for is a 90 accord which is my daily driver, i just wanted to try this project and see if i could do it, it just takes time and patience, but at the end it payed off, i really like the output on the tsx projectors, nice and clean, i will post pics of them agaisnt the wall once i install them on the car, thanks again for the comments.

Comment

yea mang looking clean. if someone does a write up i might take that project on. How long did it take you and how much cost wise?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                        yea mang looking clean. if someone does a write up i might take that project on. How long did it take you and how much cost wise?
                        it took me about a week, and it cost me about $350, the tsx projectors $150,
                        new headlights $120, e46 shrouds $50, and about $30 or so for the materials i used, and also alot of patience and determination.

Comment

Looks good so far. Still waiting for pics installed. These look quite interesting blackhoused.
                          "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

insane

Comment

I wanna see them in action!!!!

Will's Accord

Comment

looks really clean.

congrats on the first diy retro. it gets addicting i am on my 3rd retro hehe

maury

Comment

Working...
                                X