No announcement yet.

The NEW Ride: Life Beyond the CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well ive got a little news on both fronts. for one, i will most likely NOT be selling my cb7. im gonna have to save a little harder to get my balance due on the tl down to where i want it, but i do not want to sell the accord. and 2nd, i was considering rims on the tl... and now ive decided against that.

this pic helped me with that decision...

nothing wrong with it, nice car... but it looks like an everyday ricer. to me, dumping it on some rims like that makes it look racerish, and takes away the classy look the car was born to have.

minds were made to be changed, but for now this is what ive decided.

Originally posted by williamsvt
    car looks awesome..how many miles are on the beast anywho?

i'm goin to test drive some of the tsx's and tl's over the summer...do you like the tiptronic?
    its got 50xxx, quite a bit for being an 03. according to kbb it should have 47xxx. evenstill, with the options it has, the value was still $25k.

so you gonna be out in CA in the summer? if so we should meet up, ill roll to acura with you.

btw, the tsx's are slow as shit. but the new tl's... oh my god. im acutally starting to get tired of their look, sure im a little biased now... but they are fast as fuck!!!!!

Originally posted by mxcx
    Someone needs a 6spd.

Sweet car.
    no dammit!!!! no modding
    i want this to be my cruiser. ill have the accord. i want this one to have everything the accord doesnt. a/c, a/t, power everything, a non burgundy interior... all that good shit.

Comment

You can cruise with 6 gears and a clutch
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

so where did you get the oem lip kit and how much. if anything pm me.

the tl is so clean!

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02
          so where did you get the oem lip kit and how much. if anything pm me.

the tl is so clean!
          no deal on the kit... i paid about $1200, painted from acura.

Comment

I'm done.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordAnimal
              I'm done.

...anyways, here are a couple pics i took while at my friends house. caught a nice backdrop so i snapped a quick few.

hid cutoff again

hid/fog cutoff

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
                nothing wrong with it, nice car... but it looks like an everyday ricer. to me, dumping it on some rims like that makes it look racerish, and takes away the classy look the car was born to have.

Nice pics! As for rims, there are some very nice ones out there that won't make the TL look boy racerish. It really comes down to the design.

Comment

pimpin KuDang style

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq
                  Sold: 8/2016

Comment

yeh this is more of a classy/luxury car....looks much better without the "racing" look

Comment

TL looks sooo gangsta man, best of luck with it

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
                      1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

the lip and drop looks sweet, but how can anyone just be done with the modding cars part of their life? Your a tuner man, its in your blood, the bug will bite you again

Comment

Originally posted by Skunk138cb7
                          the lip and drop looks sweet, but how can anyone just be done with the modding cars part of their life? Your a tuner man, its in your blood, the bug will bite you again
                          shit man, i dont know... i hope it doesnt with this car. honestly, i think doing anything to this car will ruin it. thats like putting a body kit on a benz... there are just some things you shouldnt do. i get so sad when i see riced out luxury cars.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
                            shit man, i dont know... i hope it doesnt with this car. honestly, i think doing anything to this car will ruin it. thats like putting a body kit on a benz... there are just some things you shouldnt do. i get so sad when i see riced out luxury cars.

You are slippin'. AMG bodykits on Mercedes are bad ass. Just take a step back, relax and mod slowly. As long as you pick parts that are tasteful, you can't rice out any car.

Comment

yea just take your time, do your research and pick parts carefully, you'll be allright

Comment

update for april 25th, 2006... the tl's 260hp isnt enough

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...472#post568472

i sooo badly want to put an i/h/e setup on it, but i told myself that i would keep it stock. but on the otherhand, 230whp would be nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X