No announcement yet.

The NEW Ride: Life Beyond the CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car looks sweet man. I like everything about it, except the lack of power. It just needs MORE to not only get around nicely but also to stay with the BMW, Merks, and LEX in the class.

Sweet car though.

- Zipcreature
    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

wow very nice! where did you end up getting the oem lip kit? and for how much?

maury

Comment

damn looks nice after the drop and lip, not sure abuot the stock chromies tho. But them cars sounds great when you open them up/

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Hell yeah buddy thats the shit.....TINT, TINT, 15%, 15%...I would recommend that because you have black interior already..
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

thanx erryone.

for now im done. i dont want this car to turn into another modded up racer. and sorry accordtypeR... im not tinting it. im tired of getting hassled by the cops.

this car can have some good power easily. with an i/h/e setup, this car dynos around 230whp, and almost 200tq, and thats A/T power!!! but again, i dont wanna get started doing shit to this car, im done with that phase of my life. if all goes as planned, i want to keep my accord, but thatll depend on if i can get a new job.

and no worries erik... i got the extended acura care warranty... basically, anything goes wrong for the next 5 years/50,000miles, its replaced free of any charges. free tow service. and an example they finance guy gave me... he said, if im on a trip to LA and the car breaks down, regardless of who's driving the car, it will be towed, fixed for free... AND acura pays for my hotel stay while the car is being fixed(if it breaks down somewhere other than my destination). basically if anything breaks, i get a new one. and i know the tranny has been an issue with this car, but it was replaced back in january before the dealership put it out on the lot.

Originally posted by zipcreature
            Car looks sweet man. I like everything about it, except the lack of power. It just needs MORE to not only get around nicely but also to stay with the BMW, Merks, and LEX in the class.

Sweet car though.

- Zipcreature
            what cars does the tl share a class with? i thought the tl had a good amount of power, and great potential for what it is. a friend of mine is looking into getting a 330ci, and theyre only rated at about 220hp. and theyre more expensive, around $30k, this was only $22k. and something like the ls/gs 300 makes just over 200 as well.
            Last edited by DrLove'sKuDang; 04-09-2006, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drlove'skudang
              and something like the ls/gs 300 makes just over 200 as well.
              there is no ls300.
              my '90 ls400 was rated 250hp/240 tq...
              perhaps you meant is?!

what cars does the tl share a class with? i thought the tl had a good amount of power, and great potential for what it is. a friend of mine is looking into getting a 330ci, and theyre only rated at about 220hp. and theyre more expensive, around $30k, this was only $22k.
              a tl, pricewise, competes with bmw 3 series, benz c class, audi a4, lex is300. but it's target is consumer looking for the midsize luxury sedan... hence, the bmw 5 series, benz e class, audi a6, lex gs300/400.

remember, the rl is the flagship and thus competes with bmw 7 series, benz s class, audi a8, lex ls430/460. tl is the midsize. tsx is the sporty compact that competes with the bmw 3 series, benz c class, audi a4, lexus is250/350.

but who cares about all of that, it's a nice car, drives well, and looks good.

just don't let just anyone have those volks! they've got to fit the part so to speak.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

oops... i meant the es. guess i was thinkin about acura and slipped in the "ls".

for comparison, what youre saying makes sense. i was just grouping by price range.

oh yea, el... ive actually got one serious buyer in the bay, and he doesnt want the rims. go figure

so if the car sells, the rims are for sale. sorry to do it, but i dont have anything to put them on.
                Last edited by DrLove'sKuDang; 04-09-2006, 07:38 PM.

Comment

WoW, a lot of people are moving on to very nice cars after their CB's. I'm still waiting to own my first CB let alone something classy and more expensive. with that being said very Sexy car. Oh believe me I'f I were to ever see it on the street or in a empty parking lot. Please believe I woud hump your exhuast.

Comment

That car is pimp status

Comment

nice car, like the looks
                      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

idk y..but ur cb looks sexier to me....idk prolly jus my bias opinion...the ac is hot tho no doubt...not my cup of tea for some reason..like..i like it..but i dont...idk..ive never really favored that gen.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
                          oops... i meant the es. guess i was thinkin about acura and slipped in the "ls".
                          ah, ok. i too fogot about the es, lol.

for comparison, what youre saying makes sense. i was just grouping by price range.
                          the japanese luxury brands, lexus and acura, have traditionally been priced way below the european luxury competition. i guess they're priced about the roughly about what the american luxury competion is (caddillac catera/cts is the sportier one, the seville/sts midsize, and the deville/dts the big body... the lincoln ls as the midsize, and the lincoln towncar as the big body).

oh yea, el... ive actually got one serious buyer in the bay, and he doesnt want the rims. go figure
                          best of luck on the sale.

so if the car sells, the rims are for sale. sorry to do it, but i dont have anything to put them on.
                          well, you took a decent set of wheels and improved them for sure. i know what i think they're worth, hopefully you're able to get what you deserve for them. if you can afford it, hold out until you get a good offer.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang

I'd kinda like to see what those rims look like on my car. I've been thinking of going with 16's instead of my 17's to see if I can get some of the ride quality back...
                            Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                            Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

car looks awesome..how many miles are on the beast anywho?

i'm goin to test drive some of the tsx's and tl's over the summer...do you like the tiptronic?
                              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Someone needs a 6spd.

Sweet car.
                                To-Do List for Today
                                Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X