No announcement yet.

Finally Happened.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell them the truth to be honest when you drove causually and you felt a burning sensation when you felt like there was something burning you on your arm and you brushed it but he felt even worse. So when you looked down to see what was going on it was a catipillar and you tried to brush him off and you tried to swipe it off it hung on and persisted to keep biting/stinging you and when you looked back up it was already to late and you slammed into the back of their car also bring the little bugger in with you for questioning as evidense and get some alcohol and formalihide and take pictures of your bite.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
      Tell them the truth to be honest when you drove causually and you felt a burning sensation when you felt like there was something burning you on your arm and you brushed it but he felt even worse. So when you looked down to see what was going on it was a catipillar and you tried to brush him off and you tried to swipe it off it hung on and persisted to keep biting/stinging you and when you looked back up it was already to late and you slammed into the back of their car also bring the little bugger in with you for questioning as evidense and get some alcohol and formalihide and take pictures of your bite.
      WTF? It's not like they are taking me to court.

:::Jeremy

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
      aww_shiet
      91accordexr33

Comment

Use them, they dont bite!
        1992 Honda Accord Owner

Comment

Any way aside from the b.s i know they arent taking you to court . Try using it on your insurance when they ask you what happen thats all. And as for the politically correct next time use something in relation to the topic discussing the topic next time dont go offtopic thankyou

Comment

Any way aside from the b.s i know they arent taking you to court . Try using it on your insurance when they ask you what happen thats all. And as for the politically correct next time use something in relation to the topic discussing the topic next time dont go offtopic thankyou
            just my 0.02cents kay got it good

Comment

Yeah. I just want my car fixed, thats all..

..and the thought of my Insurence increasing is starting to put a bond on me. I'm already paying $182 for liability. I don't even want to know what its gonna be now.

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
              aww_shiet
              91accordexr33

Comment

Originally posted by LordXaero
                Yeah. I just want my car fixed, thats all..

..and the thought of my Insurence increasing is starting to put a bond on me. I'm already paying $182 for liability. I don't even want to know what its gonna be now.

it will prolly raise another 500 or so which means that maybe your payments will be like three and some change. Is this policy in your own name btw? If not it should be cheaper if any. Im about to get my coverage down and outta state ,NYC sucks for insurance. Btw theres that no-fault bullshit law going around.

Comment

it will prolly raise another 500 or so which means that maybe your payments will be like three and some change. Is this policy in your own name btw? If not it should be cheaper if any. Im about to get my coverage down and outta state ,NYC sucks for insurance. Btw theres that no-fault bullshit law going around.
                  Everything is in my name.

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
                  aww_shiet
                  91accordexr33

Comment

Dude that doesn't look that bad consider what happen to mine lol. I'm sorry to hear that happen.
                    "form follows function."
                    Louis Sullivan

Comment

I say your parts alone will be about 200 tops to fix for the front headlight the left will be like 60 bucks new new hood is 70 to 80 bucks new and last but not least the front radiator support is 30 bucks. atleast thats how much it cost me to get mine fixed your prolly gonna need a new hoodlatch aswell thats another 30 so 200 it is. I made my own collision repair with my moms jeep cherokee with a tow rope pullin the fender back into place like an accordian.

Comment

Clean engine bro. Buck up, its not all that bad.

- Zipcreatuer
                        Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

damn bro...sorry to hear

good luck gettin her back in order!

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                            Yeah it will be fixed in notime man.

Hood
                            Grill
                            Headlight/Sidemarker
                            Bumper

And your good to go!
                            that sucks dude my car came out the same way when I crashed it

Comment

that's terrible man.

but like everybody said, it could of been alot worse.

i think i see some aftermarket headlight bulbs in thoes headlights, be sure to snatch thoes out. [:

Comment

Working...
                              X