^^^negro-cb7 - Kenneth

^^^team83rd- Shawn?

^^^2.2 AZUL- Felicia

^^^h22sparkle- Mike

^^^gloryaccordy- me

^^^93cb7- Dominick

^^^Da lineup

^^^Type-YESSSSS!!!!! h22sparkle's new heart

^^^Camera died...crappy cell phone pic. It looked a lot better in real life...

^^^The future of CB7tuner.com

All in all a good meet...6 peeps showed, even with the rain. Thankfully it wasn't too cold, and even on a busy shopping day after some hunting we managed to find a completely empty lot in the garage's basement. I felt heartbroken having being nominated for the craziest drop, only to be the highest car there. It was cool though. Dominick and Felicia can DRIVE!!!! If not for my crappy brakes and suspension I would have been right with you guys...and the Type-S was pretty impressive; I think it's in need of a tune up though...thought it would be stronger. A good day though. I had fun.
    Last edited by gloryaccordy; 04-05-2006, 11:08 AM.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

What time did yall leave??????? Was your phone off?? I got there at 520 and looked everywhere.

Comment

Damn...we must have left around 4:45-5. My phone was on though...we chilled at Mike's for a little bit. My bad...

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Damn, The funny thing was that i was there the whole time but i was at work. O well, maybe next time.

Comment

Shittttt maybe next time, I was there around 3 but I didnt see anyone when I passed buy and I thought that the rain cancelled the plans. Maybe next time man.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
            Damn, The funny thing was that i was there the whole time but i was at work. O well, maybe next time.
            Yep...we'll prob. do this again in a month or so.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
              Yep...we'll prob. do this again in a month or so.

nice pictures but i thought you took more than that ......i got some pic's i post them as soon as i get the chance

Comment

more pics...

Comment

My cars tuned now but i guess ill be ready definitely for the next meet and then some with a special surprise with a new twist. Imma try to post more pics as soon as felicia can show me how this damn digicam works.

Comment

all the cars are looking good and clean, and sparkle nice swap

Comment

looks like a good meet guys and gals, looks like you guys had some fun!

Mike, nice new heart in that cb7, looking good
                      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

NY cars are looking good

and mike, lovin' the newly swapped Type-S
                        5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                        JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

it was a good meet guys..
                          i had more fun on the southern state highway tho...
                          let me know when the next meet is!!!
                          .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Originally posted by 93cb7ExCoupe
                            it was a good meet guys..
                            i had more fun on the southern state highway tho...
                            let me know when the next meet is!!!
                            LOL, you and AZUL were out of control...you guys should be glad my suspension and brakes are ass, I would have been up there with you...

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                              LOL, you and AZUL were out of control...you guys should be glad my suspension and brakes are ass, I would have been up there with you...

excuses excuses!

Comment

Working...
                              X