Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RARE OEM Flush Mount

So I got one...

In all its glory. There it sits on my futon. The rare Flush Mount that pretty much every CB7 Tuner wants.

So, a few days ago, I came across this post. Talking about the Flush Mount. This little squishy spoiler that I saw on a broke down Accord a few months back. I read up on the post, and found out that these things are pretty rare.

Triggering my mind, I went back to the Accord. Got it. And there it sits next to me.

The condition looks to be fair. As you can see in the pics, I cleaned it up alittle. It seems to be solid. Besides the fact that it is squishy

I have an OEM LED Spoiler that I really love. I've always wanted one, and my Accord never came with one. So, I got one a put it on. The Flush Mount may never see the day to ride on my Accord cause I like the LED Spoiler better.

So what do I do with this very fine piece of a Flush Mount? I'll probably end up selling it.

I've got an offer sitting on me right now, that is probably not gonna be beat. $300 shipped for the Flush Mount.

If anyone can top that, I am up for it.

:::Jeremy

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
    aww_shiet
    91accordexr33

you might be interested on producing it..
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=42556

Comment

wow nice find

Comment

damn thats lucky. later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

preety sure you'd make more than $300 if you reproduce and sell it on here..

Comment

you lucky devil.

Comment

might be up for it bro let me know pm sent .
              "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

ha with you having 22posts (not counting off topic) your the only newb envied!

Comment

definitely a cool find, but i'm with you, one of the few people that prefer the common cb spoiler. i have to agree with whoever said that a lot of people probably like it just because it's the cool thing to do.

my favorite spoiler is the 93 SE coupe style. i thought about trying to find one and painting it rosewood to match my car. i've never seen one on a non SE.
                  "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

wow it's in the same condition as my spoiler when i received it. it's pretty solid anyways. you just need to repaint. $300 is worth it kids! someone offer $301 LOL!

btw, i've never seen it in white. even the underside is white! i've seen it in cobalt blue, black, maroon, and that cappuccino (gold) color.
                    1cor10:31
                    - 92 LX coupe
                    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Okay, so I've got an offer for $350 shipped. Anyone want to top that?

I'll give this thread a few more days.

:::Jeremy

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
                      aww_shiet
                      91accordexr33

Comment

damn I saw an accord with fogs and this flushmount in RI. some chick was driving it. the car was beat up i wanted to offer her 100$ for it. ah oh well

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                          damn I saw an accord with fogs and this flushmount in RI. some chick was driving it. the car was beat up i wanted to offer her 100$ for it. ah oh well
                          shoulda jacked in wayne and made 250 bucks atleast.

damn mang nice find
                          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Can i get a length Measurement?

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
                              Can i get a length Measurement?
                              it's as long as the top edge of the trunk lid .

here is how it looks like on my trunk:
                              1cor10:31
                              - 92 LX coupe
                              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
                              X