what a good day (to paint)

not really... but i had nothing better to do:

before:

primer:

(yes i painted just about everything )

finished:

let me know what you think!!!

SOLD!

hell yeah it looks good, you puttin an H in there?

Comment

looks good.. just whatever you do, dont have your car painted anything other than black at maaco. (I did my engine bay black... stripped EVERYTHING, and then had my car repainted, they didnt mask worth a shit, and needless to say, i had overspray all over the brand new engine bay and bronze wheels )

Did you use a spray gun or spray paint? Only thing you really gotta watch out for is under the brake/clutch resevoirs.. spill some fluid there, and it'll eat it away quick.

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
        hell yeah it looks good, you puttin an H in there?

oh yea... its not getting painted.... it'll proibly rock black primer the rest of its existence... i really don't want to get it painted then have some tool key it... alot of people don't like me... and like to fuck my shit up... fuckin haters..

edit: the whole time i was painting it i was seriously thinking about a wire tuck... as it is have NO a/c lines, power steering lines, cruise, or anything like that... just the clutch, charcol canaster, the two coolant lines that run into the firewall, some vac lines, throttle, and gas lines...
        Last edited by g-wagon; 03-11-2006, 06:33 PM.

SOLD!

Comment

few more

hood

blacked out

show yo GRILLE... hahah

anyway... while i was taking the hood to the car i dropped it and the corner of the hood went through my radiator.... looks like another thing i gotta buy...

SOLD!

Comment

Looks Good Bro...
            Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Damn looks good man! How long did it take you?
              PM me if you found this!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shuebakka
                Damn looks good man! How long did it take you?

about 4 hours... plus i had to take alot of stuff off... cleaned up all the extra p/s lines... an a/c line... the outer radiator thing.. bumper support, headlights... just kinda doing it as i saw it... then trips to the store... i'm happy with the way it turned out... i degreased it twice with purple power... sprayed it down and it went down really good... used high temp engine paint in low gloss black...stuffs by duplicolor

SOLD!

Comment

1966 Chevy Nova
                  1974 Super Beetle
                  2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
                  2004 Honda Element
                  2004 Honda Ruckus
                  2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
                  www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

wow you painted your car too...........So did i..............i painted the hood and the bumpers i'll post some pic soon too

Comment

the paint looks good, however i dont like how you left electrical/ coolant still in there while you were painting, kinda reminds me of what they last owners did to my car that i'm still trying to fix with a wiretuck...nice motor
                      93 Accord- SOLD
                      94 Civic- F22a1 Swap, current DD

Comment

Originally posted by ehulst
                        the paint looks good, however i dont like how you left electrical/ coolant still in there while you were painting, kinda reminds me of what they last owners did to my car that i'm still trying to fix with a wiretuck...nice motor

yea... the wires had to stay... didn't feel like talking all that out... but the only collant were the two hoses from the firewall.. theres no hardlines anywhere except for the clutch.. strait base yo!

SOLD!

Comment

iight cool
                          93 Accord- SOLD
                          94 Civic- F22a1 Swap, current DD

Comment

[QUOTE=g-wagon]

oh yea... its not getting painted.... it'll proibly rock black primer the rest of its existence... i really don't want to get it painted then have some tool key it... alot of people don't like me... and like to fuck my shit up... fuckin haters..

Ohhh dang it mang I want a H22
                            Anyways buddy youre doing great work.
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

looks good.
                              http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

Working...
                              X