• Show
Clear All

Feb 25th - Orlando Mini Meet Pics

zoomspeeds new 5th gen

Member: Nightmare

first group shot

Nightmare's Green Motor

Wikked shows up fashionably late

pictures came out awesome.... good meet everybody..

umm funny how my nike work shirt (used to work for nike) says STAFF on the back.. makes me look like im part of some tuning crew...

secondly.. onto what phreakish was calling the incident.. lol..

prepares flamesuit...

i have the balls.. to drive my car on a suspended license (being fixed 2morrow ) to the meet.. no speeding.. no dumb shit.. we make it to the meet fine and were all chillaxin.. right before were about to leave mark (zoomspeed) wants a ride in the hybrid.. so of course i took him out.. down a dark road behind the homedepot we were at.. everything was going fine on the way down.. on the way back up (Ripping through the gears again).. i heard it..

pu pueeeupp ... (flashing lights).. big spot light on my car blinding me.. so i downshift from top of 4th (95ish-100).. and turn into the home depot parking lot.. stoping infront of a stop sign.. trying to avoid getting as close to the meet crew as possible.. (didnt want them involved and getting in trouble as well).

soo.. this lovely police gentlement (ull find out why).. asks me to step out and head towards his car, so i do ...

convo:
    officer: since your the smart guy tonite, do you have your license
    Wikked: Yes sir i do, hands it over
    officer: go stand behind ur car and keep ur hands out of your pockets
    Wikked: alright
    2minutes pass
    officer: carlos step over here please, your license is suspended
    wikked: really? it shouldnt be.. ive paid all my tickets ( i have.. seriously.. lol im just missing an 8hr class)
    officer: it sure is and ill tell u why in a minute., for passing a school bus while stopped..
    wikked: yeah but i paid that ticket and everything so it shouldnt be suspended
    officer: whose car is this???
    wikked: mine
    officer: so why does it have a pennslyvania plate (no worries tyler lol)
    wikked:i recently purchased it from a friend who lives up north
    officer: are u aware that its a crime to drive a car in the state of Florida without FL tag and title.
    wikked: no i wasnt aware
    officer: are u aware that having a Drivers License while your D.L is suspended is a criminal offense?
    wikked: really? no i wasnt officer
    officer:you aware that doing 77 in a 25 (was really doing 95).. is wreckless driving and that means 4points on your license, you aware that ud get 3 points for driving on a suspended license totalling 7 points on your license and over 700 in fines??
    wikked: shitting brick.. no officer i didnt know all this
    officer: you want to go to jail or you want to go home?
    wikked: wants to go home!!
    officer: walks over to passenger side and ask zoomspeed to step out and ask him for his DL
    officer: is your DL valid
    zoomspeed: yes sir it sure is
    officer: ill brb .. both of u stand behind the vehicle
    2minutes pass

officer:its valid alright but for some reason no picture comes out.. damn florida system is 10 years behind i swear...
    officer: im feeling in a really good mood tonite and i dont know why.. i really dont feel like writing you a stack full.. so.. son can you drive him and his vehicle home?
    zoomspeed: yes sir i can

zoom= sits in drivers seat
    wikked= sits in passenger

we leave.. and meet up at 7 eleven with everyone else

CLIFFS:

95mph in a 25mph zone
    school zone
    suspended license
    un-registered vehicle
    honduh... lol

i got away like a jailbird....
    am i lucky? you damn right i am..
    and trust me i learned my lesson

end rant/
    Last edited by WiKKeDV16; 02-26-2006, 12:48 PM.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Your insane. Why did u have PA plates on it?

Comment

^ you forgot to say that i shit my pants 2.....were so lucky man is the second time some shit happens when were together...last time my tranny broke racing a teg, and know we almost got sent to jail for "street racing"....
        92 accord dx....traded
        97 accord ex....traded
        93 civic si ....stolen
        96 tercel ....sold
        97 ek hatch b17 ..traded
        97 civic 4door b16 sold
        04 tsx traded ...for a honda coupe (top secret)

Comment

nices pics .......

AND that officer might be *** or somthing cuz he let you go like dat haha did he ask your phone #? hahah JK GYEA LOS YOU A LUCKY BASTARD

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Your insane. Why did u have PA plates on it?
            sounds like something you would do.

good pictures guys, looks like a nice mini meet
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Well, for only being in this scene for a little while.....I have seen the cops way toooooo much. Both meets I have been to (Big Orlando meet, in the park and the Home Depot mini meet) the flashing lights have made an appearance. Giggle.

Comment

Sucks that it rained, sure was pouring this morning.. rude awakening when my alarm went off, got a HUGE gust of wind and rain that set it off. Glad nobody got arrested, nice to see a down to earth cop.

Originally posted by phreakishchick
                Well, for only being in this scene for a little while.....I have seen the cops way toooooo much. Both meets I have been to (Big Orlando meet, in the park and the Home Depot mini meet) the flashing lights have made an appearance. Giggle.
                Yeah, weird part about the cops at the "big orlando meet" was that the lady cop was the cool one... I thought we were gonna get kicked out. That guy just needed to get a life, most likely hearing a stereo from the apts behind us and yelling at us for it. Oh well.

Comment

BEST STORY EVAR!!!one!!!111

Comment

I bet ivie whooped ur ass when u got home!
                    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

officer: you want to go to jail or you want to go home?
                      wikked: wants to go home!!

^^^^^HAHAHHAHA I have no idea why this was so funny, but I had to pick myself up off the gound after this one!

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                        I bet ivie whooped ur ass when u got home!
                        Oh wow...I bet she did. She probably whipped that cigarette out of your mouth (I know you haven't quit yet) stepped on it like she was killing a roach and went off on you like she did when we were getting my exaust put on lol.
                        "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Working...
                        X