Project Acclipse Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Acclipse Update

Overall car Pixors. I wanted to get it done sooner, but I been too busy. Projected finish is looking like mid January. Kinda sucks considering I was driving it for like a good 2 weeks before my custom mani crapped out on me... . Back to the drawing board. I reinsured my Maxima, and time to finish my upgrade.

Snow, HA!!! That never stopped me.

Yes those are charge pipes on the car's roof.

My cockpit. Yes that is yet another muffler for my car. Greddy Evo this time.

My current workings. I was slapping in the 14b, then the manifold arrived by my friend's shop. A redrilled 4G63 manifold. I am gonna mate that to the thing in my sig. Turbonetics Deltagate was laying around, so I put it to work.

An ass shot. I plan on modding the rear bumper. and cutting out a couple peices in it so air can flow though. An actual functional body kit... As for the wing, well, we will call that my parking aide.

Looking really nice, I'd like to see afew more engine bay shots along w/ interior too. Interior looks really good by the way Can't wait til it's all completed

Dan

Comment

phil.. u know i'm the NA>boost advocate, but because your setup and engine bay looks clean, and still repping queens, you get my vote
      5.6L V8 32V DOHC
      JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Sweeeet . Wanna see more . I like the manifold. I like that thing in ur sig too . Hmmm....what kinda front end u got?? Is it the same one that u been havin?? Looks a lil familiar from the side. Holla
        Check out what used to be mine
        Click Here

Comment

nice...sucks about the delay, but good things take time and patience

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by goldenchild722
            Sweeeet . Wanna see more . I like the manifold. I like that thing in ur sig too . Hmmm....what kinda front end u got?? Is it the same one that u been havin?? Looks a lil familiar from the side. Holla
            Thanks for the complements guys...The front end... . Lets just say I bastardized my front bumper. I will post pics of that soon. These are just teaser pics. The real pixors will be put in my member's ride thread. As well as those interior shots you requested, Granite.

The color I plan on painting this is black. I hope to get that done like, now. I got to fab up the exhaust dump for the new turbo, as well as mod the charge piping. After that is done, more tuning... . Oh yeah, I need to make a dumptube for my wastegate. Without that, I will suffer a massive power loss one day while driving (Not HP, but like electric power, that thing it right next to my alternator.

I hate how Christmas is here, and I have a big family...this certainly will impede the process.
            Last edited by KillerCam282; 12-14-2005, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Ask and you shall recieve...something at least. Another teaser pic of me in my front bumper bastardizing.

Comment

Hmmm.....R33 wit a lil "twist." Keep up the good work mane
                Check out what used to be mine
                Click Here

Comment

damn that bumper is sexy...almost minics a s2k

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq
                  Sold: 8/2016

Comment

sexiness!!!
                    The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                    Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                    Check out my JDM F22B swap
                    Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Good work man...350HP??? DAMN!!!! Keep us posted. I'm not a fan of kits or turbos, but you're both making mad progress and I know it's gonna be clean when it's all done...good luck!

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

You install that new turbo yet?? ........... bish
                        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                          You install that new turbo yet?? ........... bish
                          Oh hell no. I just got it today. So this is the payback huh...

Comment

Working...
                          X