X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you think of mine (pics)

Here's mine thes are the only ones i got of my car

^ hood custom made from a scoop off a 4-Runner

^Custom made fenders (hood and fenders made by me )

^Paint cost is around $10,094

^And got 3rd. at Nopi Nats. (Custom 4 Door Accord) (look for the name Rocky Brown)
    1/4 mile in 8 seconds!

i like the quality of the hood and fenders... but i dont really like the hood but the quality is very good doesn't look like it was done sloppy at all... i dont feel the colors flow very well together but its your car...

i say the quality of the work is good, just not my taste...

edit: i do like the fenders though!!

Comment

The car looks pretty good. But you actually spent $10,000 plus on paint? Why? And with the kind of money you droped on paint I only hope you have an insane motor....

Comment

congrats on the 3rd at NOPI, and dayum at the paint cost, geezus... looks good, im not too big into the scoop, but its cool how you took it off a 4-runner. You should make a member's ride thread, unless you alreayd have.

EDIT: 1/4 mile in 8 seconds, whatch ya got in there?
        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
          i like the quality of the hood and fenders... but i dont really like the hood but the quality is very good doesn't look like it was done sloppy at all... i dont feel the colors flow very well together but its your car...

i say the quality of the work is good, just not my taste...

edit: i do like the fenders though!!
          Lol thats cool it's not for everyone i'm a lil...off the wall i guess you can say
          1/4 mile in 8 seconds!

Comment

Originally posted by AccordTypeR05
            Lol thats cool it's not for everyone i'm a lil...off the wall i guess you can say

yea i wasn't trying to be mean (it doesn't seem like you took it that way)

but yea just not my style, but its your car and thats all that matters

Comment

Originally posted by NoSloCB7
              The car looks pretty good. But you actually spent $10,000 plus on paint? Why? And with the kind of money you droped on paint I only hope you have an insane motor....
              The motor is odd i dont get it but it's fast as hell it's not a V-Tec but at the drag it beat a few mustang GT's and damn near beat a 5.8 liter camaro
              1/4 mile in 8 seconds!

Comment

OK....I did not see the part where you are stating you ran the 1/4 mile in 8 seconds with the CB7. I'm sorry but I am calling bullshit until you prove otherwise. 2point6 (if you don't know who he is, do a search on here) has one of the fastest cars on here and has spent around 10 grand on his H22 and has only managed to run a 12.721 @ 108.30 with 248.9 WHP 199WTQ All motor.

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
                  yea i wasn't trying to be mean (it doesn't seem like you took it that way)

but yea just not my style, but its your car and thats all that matters
                  Yeah lol i dont over react lol i like yours it's classy and very tasteful
                  1/4 mile in 8 seconds!

Comment

OK....I did not see the part where you are stating you ran the 1/4 mile in 8 seconds with the CB7. I'm sorry but I am calling bullshit until you prove otherwise. 2point6 (if you don't know who he is, do a search on here) has one of the fastest cars on here and has spent around 10 grand on his H22 and has only managed to run a 12.721 @ 108.30 with 248.9 WHP 199WTQ All motor.
                    agreed. since your winning 3rd in nopis, you must know what your engine is.
                    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

were you looking at the time listed next to "1/8 mile" ?? pop the hood and snap a pic...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                      Current cars:
                      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Engine bay pics?

Comment

OK....I did not see the part where you are stating you ran the 1/4 mile in 8 seconds with the CB7. I'm sorry but I am calling bullshit until you prove otherwise.
                          Sure he was just joking.. or meant 1/8 mile, I hope.

I remember seeing this car before, craftsmanship looks good, not feeling the colors. Please educate me on how the paint cost 10,000. Even if a shop did ALL of your bodywork, it shouldnt have been that expensive, and that means painting inside and out, trunk, complete engine bay. But I guess if you really did pay that, whoever got paid made out like a bandit!!!

edit:
                          BTW... if you know anyone else that is willing to pay 10k for paint... let me know, i'll get them someone.

Comment

I hope he is joking about the 1/4 mile time..and I also hope he is kidding or exagerating about the paint cost.

Comment

im callin BS on the paint cost AND the 1/4 times as well..the scoop is ok and the fenders are cool. not liking the colors, drop it and paint it..then itll look good

Check Out My Car

Comment

Working...
                              X