No announcement yet.

Norcal Winter Meet 11/26/05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the "vatos locos" lowrider meet. I can't believe that guys ride was pink!
    always out numbered never out gunned..

Comment

Originally posted by F22A6X
      the "vatos locos" lowrider meet. I can't believe that guys ride was pink!
      we should have raced them......j/k..lol

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Vids

I have the vids of Pink Panther and the S10 crew. Did you see the last truck he got stuck on the ground and could barely move.

My camera picked up the all the sounds.

Theres only one problem.......I don't have connections to the Computer.

Tape is A (Hi8)

I also have vids of the meet back in March/April CB9 wagon sliding around on top of garage.

Comment

Upload the videos EMS CB7, now! haha.
          92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by Ron CB7
            we should have raced them......j/k..lol
            the idea crossed my mind a few times but whatever. it was funnier watching them act hard in the pink truck!
            always out numbered never out gunned..

Comment

Ok, hold on to your CB7's

Comment

Originally posted by EMS CB7
                I also have vids of the meet back in March/April CB9 wagon sliding around on top of garage.
                that was hella *** the oldest guy there blowin up the spot
                www.2camcrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by EMS CB7
                  I have the vids of Pink Panther and the S10 crew. Did you see the last truck he got stuck on the ground and could barely move.

My camera picked up the all the sounds.

Theres only one problem.......I don't have connections to the Computer.

Tape is A (Hi8)

Haha, you're Jose's friend. That's funny, we should have name tags or something like that. I remember Ron or Juan (sorry guys I can rarely tell you apart) saying that some EMS guy was going to show up but never did.

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808
                    I remember Ron or Juan (sorry guys I can rarely tell you apart)
                    Next time me and my bro will switch cars and only will know the difference

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by Ron CB7
                      Next time me and my bro will switch cars and only will know the difference
                      hey ron/juan... i know one of you wanted the gunmetal/polished lip slips... anyways i called a friend who got mine for me, and his supplier is out of them too. but i found another wheel you might be interested in. for right now theyre only gonna come in 15", but 16's will come the beginning of next year.

check these out..

or in a week or so, these will be coming out

Comment

dayam rota just doesn't stop with the bitting. they need to be OG for once! the only good side to having knock offs is that thieves have a possibility of overlooking a set of real mugen M7s and work RSZs, mistaking them for rotas. what hurts is when people say that you have, for example, circuit 8s when you really have mugen MF8s. it's the nature of the game.
                        1cor10:31
                        - 92 LX coupe
                        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
                          hey ron/juan... i know one of you wanted the gunmetal/polished lip slips... anyways i called a friend who got mine for me, and his supplier is out of them too. but i found another wheel you might be interested in. for right now theyre only gonna come in 15", but 16's will come the beginning of next year.

check these out..
                          or in a week or so, these will be coming out
                          I think i could get these in a month or 2 , I'll let u know so I can get them from your friend.

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

how much are those rims?
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang

check these out..

Thanks shane, i'm definitely interested in this one. Once the 16's come out there mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808
                                Haha, you're Jose's friend. That's funny, we should have name tags or something like that. I remember Ron or Juan (sorry guys I can rarely tell you apart) saying that some EMS guy was going to show up but never did.
                                I Did show up, I have the CB7 with the primered front rims and the gunmetal rims in the back!

Check our pics, I'm the one with the headlights on and the green interior.

Comment

Working...
                                X