Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pretty tight, good turnout.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

btw u guys thats my shirt foldin over nor my gut haha but after that burger at fudrickers i was done

Hey check us out www.2camcrew.com

Comment

www.2camcrew.com

Comment

nice turnout fellas! sucks i couldn't be there to share the good times. maybe next time eh? great shots there jdmkid; you too ron !
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by jdmcb7510
            no video of that?
            it is a video. i encoded it with divx... you might have to dl the codec to see the vid.

Comment

Way to roll deep guys

Comment

dude, im heartbroken i couldnt have made it, those pics look <333 lol but i got stuck up at the Fams house for thanksgiving all weekend but hey looks like it was fun and i better be able to make the next one lol
                92 CB7 *Sold $3300 102K Miles 4 door LX

94 Del Sol *Baught $3300 80K Miles on chasis
                and 60K miles on b18b1 motor swap

Comment

SWEET PICS.. i'm sad that i couldn't make it .. one day i shall show up
                  -:¦:-
                  Originally posted by wed3k
                  i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

damn looks like a way better turnout than the last meet. Wish I could of made it. Looks like a lot of coupes were there too!
                    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

No prob. We'll do it again for sure. Although I doubt we'll ever see lxrida again

Comment

yea when I was told that lxrida usually never shows it was a surprize when he did. but again the whole thing rocked I can't wait for the next one.
                        always out numbered never out gunned..

Comment

Yup it was a really good meet, but where are the rest of the vids?

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

really now. all I got is when we all did that uphill run and I know theres other vids.
                            always out numbered never out gunned..

Comment

That's it! Post more vids! The meet rocked! It was the best turnout I've seen so far. Let's see if we can get even more next time!
                              Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                              Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

it was a great meet. from the times ive been, it was the best turnout. nobody got lost on the cruise and we got tables easily to eat afterwards. there was even a little random drama in the mix... i dont think the meet could have gone better.

as far as the vids go... that was the only one ill be posting. i was driving so i couldnt take any. jdmkid might have some more, and ill post those as soon as i get them from him... but it might take a bit for him to capture them to a computer.

actually, i think jose got some vids too... but i believe he's gonna be meeting up with prez to give him the tape so he can capture and upload. all in due time fellas, im sure itll be worth it. i heard he got footage of the "vatos locos" lowrider meet.

Comment

Working...
                                X