Check This Out!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check This Out!!!!

So I stayed @ my girls house last sunday night and she brings me home early monday morning so I can get my work shit and go to work. She drops me off and I go inside to change, make lunch, ect.... I come out to warm my baby up and.............. this is whats waiting for me!

my little bro pulled the tree out and put a tarp over my windshield while I was @ work. Damn, Why did'nt I get full coverage??? :
    my members page http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=23408
    Myspace myspace.com/ryan3600

ouch!!!!!

dude, that sucks! sorry, man

Comment

Holy shiznits!!! Damn owned by a tree. My condolences out to you and your car.
      "form follows function."
      Louis Sullivan

Comment

what the hell is in your windsheild?
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Oh man I am really sorry to see that! *check to see if has full coverage...DOES NOT?! AH!* I know thats going to suck replacing all of those things but thanks for posting, its a good reminder to make sure we have coverage, because its not for when we know we will crash, but when we don't know!
          Hope you can get it back to its great self!

- Zipcreature
          Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

yea i dont have full coverage but i have vandalism so...umm insurance company yea...i woke up and dents on side and hole in windshield....damn punks vandalising car!!! wheres my check?
            92 CB7 *Sold $3300 102K Miles 4 door LX

94 Del Sol *Baught $3300 80K Miles on chasis
            and 60K miles on b18b1 motor swap

Comment

insurance has to cover the windshield i believe, safty issues...the dent in the fender doesn look to serious. But it does look like it sucks. Silly trees.

^sold

Comment

Originally posted by 1sickaccord360
                Damn, Why did'nt I get full coverage??? :
                cuz that shit is expensive..money can be put to good use somewhere else!...
                once i drove around with no insurance to save a few bucks..but now that im a civilian i cant do stuff like that anymore because i drive to much...
                but i think the price of fixing the window..would be cheaper than paying full coverage over a years time frame....

Comment

Whoa! Sorry to see ... definitely go to your local junk yard
                  www.StreetLightz.com

Comment

If it happened at home, your home owner's insurance will cover it. At least mine did when that happened to one of my automobiles.

Comment

sucks man.....look at it as an opportunity to improve and upgrade

My Accord History:
                      91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

lil' bros / stupid trees

can you fix it? are you gonna fix it? damn a cobalt blue too
                        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

hey bro,,, i can get your windsheild replaced for around $120.00. i can also see about gettin you hooked on an OEM fender for around $35.00-$60.00. just "pm" me and let me know wich way you are gonna go....

Comment

yeah man something like that happened to me a couple of years back, a huge branch fell on top of my car, huge dent sucked pretty bad, good luck with the repairs though should not be too difficult to find the parts

Comment

STUPID KIDS!!! Sorry to hear that =( Good luck in fixing it.
                              2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
                              JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
                              My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

Working...
                              X