Updated pics of the coupe!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDMCB3Si
    I was using an EL CHEAPO ebay special camera that my little sister bought. I have a better one now so more pics are to come. As far as lighting and all that i have nothing to work with when it is in the driveway.

Timmy i have not yet wired the intersection lights. I am waiting to find the relay for them. (manny has one i am trying to get) But i will let everyone know. I know there is a way to use a turn signal relay and clip one resistor to make it constant and not blink.
    Nissan Stanzas and Maximas have corner lights...rip into one of those at the j-yard and see if you can't get it working.

Comment

Well I had parts that i got in and took pics of and posted on my other thread. Everyone wanted pics of them on the car so here you guys go.
      looks like my car...i have a huge dent in my hood and a busted grill too..same bra on the front as well...small world, huh?

Comment

I was using an EL CHEAPO ebay special camera that my little sister bought. I have a better one now so more pics are to come. As far as lighting and all that i have nothing to work with when it is in the driveway.
        i'm trying to push people to work with what you have. the cost of the camera aside, it's not the camera's fault there's not a pic of the entire car in one frame.

also, you can use lighting to your advantage or disadvantage. you should have stood on the other side of the car, so that the car could be seen, rather than appearing as though it's sitting in the shadows (which it sort of is).

you can work with what you have, whether it's a $4 dollar camera, or a $4,000 dollar camera.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Well here is some JUST for you camera critic LOL.

Last edited by JDMCB3Si; 10-20-2005, 12:39 PM.
          "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
          sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
          Did work for: jhoff_cb7
          Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

looking good man. i love those intersection lights

1991 Accord LX

Comment

cool cool thanks man
              "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
              sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
              Did work for: jhoff_cb7
              Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Working...
              X