Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoapyToast
    CB7's have airbags?
    92-93s... hey rj i need to see pics asap fool.. ive only seen some fugly wild colored version...

Comment

what are you talking about clark?
      Beast: Evo X
      Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

dude that makes me teary eye looking at that shit glad you are ok and your girl as well did you buy the car back from insurance company if so part it out
        fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

damn thats sad those bronze rims are hawt

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
            92-93s... hey rj i need to see pics asap fool.. ive only seen some fugly wild colored version...
            92-93s? My friend has a 92 and my mum has 93 and i have a 92, but we all dont have the airbags and our steering wheel is different.

the cb is very nice, sad to see the accident. Well, the important thing is that the driver & passenger are alright.
            Last edited by willie_hwl; 09-30-2005, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Damn RJ, sorry about your loss. It's good to hear that you guys made it out OK.

Just one question: How did that bitch end up all the way on the sidewalk?

And you better still make it out to SoCal meets...

Oh and on the airbag issue, isn't it mandatory for every car built after 1992 to have an airbag? Because in California, if you take out your stock wheel with an airbag and replace it with a aftermarket without one, you get a ticket.

Comment

damn this thread makes me cry im glad you guys are alright best of luck with your next car

Comment

Im sorry bro i feel your pain. Parting stuff out or just tosin' it away?
                  93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by XLR Azn

Just one question: How did that bitch end up all the way on the sidewalk?

And you better still make it out to SoCal meets...
                    well after i hit her her she thought she can still run but her driver rear axle is broken and right front axle so she wobbled over there from the impact.

of course i'll still be at the meets it wont be a cb7 doe sorry

Im sorry bro i feel your pain. Parting stuff out or just tosin' it away?
                    thanks a lot man i still gonna get it bakk and get my cf trunk, seats, rims, suspension, strut bars try to part it out and just give it to the junkyard afterwards
                    Beast: Evo X
                    Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

man dude ur car was sooo breathtaking it definately gets my vote for most underrated its cool tho im sure ull get something even better and im glad to hear u and ur girl are ok

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

That is too bad what happened to your ride.

What I want to know is: right after it happened, did you stumble over to the chick with the Mustang and knock her front teeth out?
                        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

sorry to see what happend. and i am glad ur walking away safely... so tell us did even curse at her. take any anger out!

Comment

Working...
                          X