Rip Cb7 9-9-05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip Cb7 9-9-05

Okay guys some of you have heard about my accident and yes my car is a total lost me and my gf were pretty banged up but were better now. Ive had my cb7 since brand new off the lot in 93 and its gone cuz of a stupid driver that decided to turn left on a no left turn AND on a RED light. After she heard my tires screeching she decides to stop in the middle of the intersection so I t-boned her. But nothing is my fault and everything is her’s since she decided to make her illegal turn.

Now on with the gruesome pictures

Beast: Evo X
    Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Yes very very sad to see but its time for me to move on my new car wont be here for a couple of weeks but its something better. I’ll still be here and going to the meets don’t worry…

Oh yea her brand new mustanG without plates is also totaled

RIP CB7
    MARCH 93 - SEPT 09, 2005

Comment

that sucks rj...let me know if you need anything and i'll try to help out as much as possible...and you were getting all youtr jdm stuff on there too...looks like some parts might be saved...maybe intersection lights...grill looks like it was only tucked in...sidemarkers and tail lights still look good...sorry to hear about it though but atleast you took her down with you.

Originally posted by fizzbob7
      first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
      Originally posted by ACC0RD22
      no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
      So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

dag man. i ffel ur pain man. mine just went RIP in january. hey at least it was a mustras.. i mean mustang. HA HA HA!!! but sorry bout ur loss man. u gonna part out ur car or use the parts on ur next car?

Comment

dang that sucks. But at least you got one of those stupid stock wussy rustangs off the road. Hopefully her ass will think twice about being a typical women driver. Any chance she was on her cell at the same time? Good luck with the new car, your car looked pretty good.

Comment

I'm really sorry about your car, I always really liked it so much. I really don't know what else to say but best of luck w/ everything and your car was one of my favorites Glad your okay though

Dan

Comment

damn that is the worse. damn american car drivers, stupid v6 stang shouldve been still on the damn dealer lot

Comment

Hey its good to know your safe man. But like El said salavage what you can and is that a CF Trunk?

But come back when you can man. Yeah idiot drivers suck..and it truly sucks for that broad who was driving...thats a new Mustang..so there goes her coupe and her montly insurance payments.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss mang... Hope you get another accord soon...
                  Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Those images are going to trouble my sleep. I feel your loss man.

Comment

wow that looks pretty bad, sorry to hear about it and glad ur okay. the only thing good that i can think about this is that there is one less mustang on the road
                      Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

thanks alot for all the support guys yea the cars total lost im gonna buy it bakk and part it out since i still have some more jdm parts at my house.

and yes that is a cf trunk i was one of the 10 of the gb. i have my sparco torino that saved me cuz the airbag didnt even hit me since my sparco harnesses held me tight. greatest investment i made right there. gonna also get my rims, gc coilovers with agx's..... i'll have a big garage sale as soon as i get the car bakk and me taking off the parts for now....

once again thanks a lot guys some of the members know already wat car im gonna get its not going to be a cb7 since the one i had had to much sentimental memories since that was also the first car my family bought ever since we came to the US.

i wont be gone though from here i'll always still come on everyday like how i used to it wont change and i'll be at the socal meets dont you worry...

Comment

say it aint so mang

"Tucking tires and wires."
                          The Chronicles.

Comment

dang rj...that suxs dude....
                            So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Honestly, thats not that bad after what i been through with my cb7. If ask me you and a couple friends can fix that. I just got my car back after a hit and run. Some of my friends thought they would never see my car again, thinks to a little time and effort shes back runinng stronger than ever. My whole front end was gone up to the headers. I brought everything. it didnt cost me much.

"Jdm Fiend"

Comment

Working...
                              X