Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Primed! Let me know what YOU think!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Primed! Let me know what YOU think!!

Hey everyone.. I just got done with all of my body work except fitting the front bumper...Shaved door moldings... Shaved handles.. Shaved antenna... and Molded the rear bumper..and fixing a few minor dents... I want to know what ya'll think about it! I'm only 17 and have no training in doing body work.. I just kinda learned with a few of my friends and as I went.. It is going to be painted Flash Blue Pearl.. but not until after the turbo and 5spd coversion is done... Comments good and bad welcome! Thanks!
    Attached Files

not bad at all. what are you going to do for the grill? later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

not sure yet... I like the grille's that extend all the way over the headlights(forgot what they are called)... I'll think of somethin eventually.. I'll get some pics of the rear tomorrow.... Had to use camera phone haha = poor quality... Can't wait to get er turboed and painted up!!

Comment

chargespeed grill........

Comment

For a second there I though someone stole pics of my car.

Comment

HAHAHA yeah they do look Very similar!! Especially when I get the front mount put in... I have always thought that everytime I see your sig...

91accord4door- Thanks!! it was on the tip of my head.. but I just couldn't think of it...

Comment

Also let me say, nice tach location. . I think you have excellent taste.

Comment

Thanks Acclipse!! wow there are too many similarities... I might just have to change up a few things before she gets painted we'll have to start a Turboed Primer CB7 club when I get everything together!

Comment

looks good from what i can see -
                  i like that two-toneness

nice job for a first timer

hope you paint her soon or all your hard work will slowy start to wear away

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Ran out of grey primer...haha.. thanks everyone for the compliments! I'm hoping I can paint the engine bay when I pull the motor for the boostage ... other than that.. I have a few spots here and there that need some attention... I'll definatly post up some pics when shes taped up and all the stages of the spray... I'm thinking 3 coats of base and 3 or 4 coats of clear... I'm also thinking of a Ghost airbrushed silver roll call...What do u guys think?

Comment

Oooo, Chargespeed grill, now our car will really look alike. I just finished making one for my car. It came out pretty good. I think I may do a DIY on that.

Comment

Originally posted by InspireLX92
                        Ran out of grey primer...haha.. thanks everyone for the compliments! I'm hoping I can paint the engine bay when I pull the motor for the boostage ... other than that.. I have a few spots here and there that need some attention... I'll definatly post up some pics when shes taped up and all the stages of the spray... I'm thinking 3 coats of base and 3 or 4 coats of clear... I'm also thinking of a Ghost airbrushed silver roll call...What do u guys think?
                        theres a LOT more than just the motor when the engine is out.. trust me. i was going to paint my bay when i did the h22 swap but there was no way i had teh time to pull all that stuff out and what not.

good luck and props for the shavings.
                        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

we need to talk asap I need my bodywork done since i just screwed up my paint.

Get back to me on aim poo1side i have a few ?'s for you

Comment

Yeah I just thought about all the wires and stuff still being in there... I remember when we pulled my friends cb7's motor.... I might have a little trouble trying to get everything out... Sorry for posting in the wrong thread, wasn't quite sure which one Maple- I'll im u next time I see u on.... Any thoughts on the airbrushed roll call??

Comment

man im on 24.7 im me poo1side lol

Comment

Working...
                              X