One of a kind 4th GEn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whut tha hell....

is that safe? have u seen that car on pimp my ride where they welded two cars together? lol...gud experimenting tho!

Aiko (then) & Ayu (now)

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
      I think he should shave everything to help the body flow together. Also, may I suggest getting some of 98 mirrors to help it blend together.
      I was about to say the same thing......the CB7 mirrors look too small!
      1991 Honda Accord Ex
      Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
      Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Its different
        Spell Race car Backwards and what do you get

Comment

Originally posted by AccordRida
          Its different
          For shazzle.......I've never seen anything like it.....it needs to get finished so I can see how tight this conversion is......
          1991 Honda Accord Ex
          Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
          Totoro Squad #2

Comment

man that looks good. Did you do it yourself? you must have. I want to do a conversion... and im thinking something for next year

Comment

PRIMOCB7 = Thanks for the site. I got the number to call tomorrow.
              I want to get an estimate on product + shipping charges. Oh and dont
              worry about the fitment issue, i think i can handle it.

shawn.hayden = Yeah i have to agree, the pictures dont justify
              how it might look at the end, but it gives you an idea.

br0nx finest = On point there bro, we thinking alike. After this i
              want to get engine work done, but im taking my time with that.
              We always have stuff laying around at the shop. The hardest part is the
              the exterior.

luvmyGen4 = Thank you for your comment. Im taking my
              time with the exterior so that it can come out how i like it. I'm always
              going back and changing stuff lol

93accordEX = Pictures work for me man.

see bee seven = You always got to be careful when modifiying
              the frame of the car. But the front bumper is re-enforced like a regular
              front end, with a bumper cover.

91hybridaccord = I'm trying to see if i get some JDM power folding
              mirrors from a 6th Gen. But like i said earlier, the JDM version of the
              6th Gen was completely different. I may have to go with USDM 6th Gen
              or 5th Gen sedan ones...still thinking

Maple50175 = Yes, im doing the conversion by myself

Comment

I give you credit for even taking on a project like this. I think it really shows your creativity and your dedication.

My Accord History:
                91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by Hanzino
                  personally i think that is one bad conversion, im not diggin it at all, i dont think it flows well, maybe after u get it done and painted it will look better, i dont mean to be an ass, i just dont really like it and im just giving you my opinion, i personally would have put that money else where but if u are feelin it, thats all that counts, u should wait till u finish and make a members ride thread instead of just making random pic posts, and im sure your thread got deleted for a reason, but use this site for help and others opinions, and thats what im giving you so please dont take this the wrong way, good luck in the future and finishing ur conversion, hopefully it looks better when ur all finished
                  im with you on this one. i dont like at all, up shouldve seen my face when i saw the pics it seeems like the 6th gen is to big for the cb7. wagon/sedan/coupe it dont look right maybe after it gets done and in one color; ill change my mind. as of now

Comment

Try to use your imagination and it all starts to come into focus. I think just about everyone thinks it looks like shit for now, but any real body work always does until it's painted.

My Accord History:
                    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

i know what your sayin man but like hes probly gonna do more than just that conversion ya know im guessin hes planning on it not looking like a 93 accord ex wagon bagand just using design
                      ]

Comment

damn i like it =) very creative personally if someone asked me to do it i would have said funk no jus because i am lazy i am very interested in see the out come hope u stay focused and don't steer off course which is quite easy to do but ya what got u start on this conversion like what was or still is ur motivation j/w? Mad props though major mad props
                        ~Nick~
                        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

With your skills, screw tvs, shoehorn a J30A V6 in there o continue the 6th gen theme
                          To-Do List for Today
                          Be Awesome

Comment

ACCLUDE91 = Thanks alot man. It seems like you've been through
                            this before, building something out of sheer imagination. Thumbs up.

oneoffaccord = I mean, what can i say? Its your opinion right.
                            Going into this project i prepared myself and told myself that not everybody
                            is going to like my work, or the outcome. All that i ask for is your respect.
                            Is not as easy as it looks.

ACCLUDE91 (2) = Yeah thats what im trying to get across.
                            It doesnt look pretty to the eye. But just try to see how it might
                            look after everything is smoothed out.

RoCknRicEr037 = Yeah, i want to do a couple of stuff to her you know.

Grumpys93 = Thank you for the post man. Its very true what you
                            said, you can easily get distracted and become lazy in what you're doing.
                            Whenever i get like that, i always stop working on the car. Simply becuz
                            i dont want the laziness work showing.

But yeah, what inspired me to this conversion was, CB7tuner.com & a pair
                            of free '02 Accord headlights.

CB7tuner.com, because it seems like every car here looks the same.
                            Orange corners, Orange blinkers, Red/Clears (No offense to people that
                            have those items, just something that is very noticeable.
                            Another thing is the JDM craze here, everybody wants to be JDM! like
                            everybody else.

I guess you already know about the Free headlights. I just didnt want to slap
                            on the lights and thats it. I wanted to go all out with the Front end

mxcx = LOL, you know i think i should do that. Wow that would be
                            a first i think...

Comment

Its always a long ugly process. Then it come out looking like a gem. Good luck bro. Also any updates?
                              Last edited by KillerCam282; 08-30-2005, 05:50 PM.

Comment

its an ugly duckling lol.

edit (that means it will turn out pretty) hahaha
                                ]

Comment

Working...
                                X