One of a kind 4th GEn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of a kind 4th GEn.

i wanna show you guys some pics of my favorite ride. Its my 93 Accord EX Wagon. But not you're regular CB7/9 wagon, just check it out
    Remember, i am NOT DONE...so bare with me

Frankenstein Fenders

Last edited by uncle_el; 08-24-2005, 09:46 PM.

YEAH PICTURES!!!! lol!

Don't take it personally that your last post was erased. At least you got it straight now!

I do like the conversion! Haven't heard of the 6th gen being done yet. I like it! But as for a one of a kind thing.....there are all kinds of conversions out there so for it to be classified as one of a kind, there should be a lot more to it than just a straight front end conversion. Do custom stuff with the hood/bumpers/fenders/headlights/etc. Just customize it as much as possible and then it could qualify to be a one of a kind Accord. Keep up the good work man!

My Accord History:
    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Wow, thats original. I really cant say that I seen that before.

Comment

personally i think that is one bad conversion, im not diggin it at all, i dont think it flows well, maybe after u get it done and painted it will look better, i dont mean to be an ass, i just dont really like it and im just giving you my opinion, i personally would have put that money else where but if u are feelin it, thats all that counts, u should wait till u finish and make a members ride thread instead of just making random pic posts, and im sure your thread got deleted for a reason, but use this site for help and others opinions, and thats what im giving you so please dont take this the wrong way, good luck in the future and finishing ur conversion, hopefully it looks better when ur all finished

Comment

i never thought id say this.. but you need to shave your side mouldings.. dont think they have a place with this conv.

but for some reason the lights look to be too low.. like the line of them doesnt agree with the body.. i really think you are on to something but like most other mods, they all need a little tweaking.

ALSO.. did you by any chance have the block moved at all? does it sit the same as stock?!

*thinks about a SC on an h22a*

Comment

do waaaa..... umm... how bout.... rear wide body... raise the headlights a little higher... rims drop.... it'll look crazy.... but i'd have to see better pictures with light...

SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
              i never thought id say this.. but you need to shave your side mouldings.. dont think they have a place with this conv.
              yeah, maybe thats whats hurting my eyes when i look at it, good idear...hmm yes yes more work....hmm maybe u can make this look amazing!!! i belive in you peter!!!!

Comment

I think he should shave everything to help the body flow together. Also, may I suggest getting some of 98 mirrors to help it blend together.

Comment

he should shave everything.. so just imagine my car w/ that conversion.

i personally like it. keep up the good work mang!
                  Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                  2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                  2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                  2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Woah, great fast replies. Umm, i think i got little bit of different
                    flavor replies. I will try and answer/give feedback on all.

Acclude91 = Thanks. But the reason why i call it a one of kind Accord
                    is because i've never seen this type of conversion on a 4th Gen.
                    Let alone a wagon, who seem to always get shafted. But in book
                    i think its a One of a kind, right?

AcclipseH23 = Thanks alot man. Alot of hard work went into this, and
                    me neither, i've never seen that before.

Hanzino = Thanks for the honest post. I like that. But this thing is far from
                    done. I will be doing the final touches like level adjusting and such, before
                    i have it painted. I am new here, i dont know how to post in the member's
                    thread, but i just finished looking at the Post on how to. You will
                    see once its done. Ooh, and dont wory, im moving to the engine bay
                    next.

Clarksterdotcom = Everything in the engine is stock. It sits stock.
                    But come to think of it, i see what you're saying.

G-wagon = Everything you said to do is already in my plans

Hanzino(2) = I will try to get better pics, but its hard. The shop is always
                    low in light.

AcclipseH23 = Body wise is not done yet as you can see. I also want to get
                    a set of JDM power folding mirrors, but the JDM version of the 6th Gen
                    had a different body. I will see i they are interchangeable.

Rebels = Thanks man. And Yes, i want to shave everything.
                    Where can i see picture of you car.

Comment

i like it. should turn a lot of heads. later.
                      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I think you've done a great job so far! Keep up the good work!

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                        91 accord lx (5spd)
                        92 accord lx (5spd)
                        93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Im not sure whether I like it or not. Smooth out the welding, paint it and well see, tho. Ive seen a conversion similar to this before, but it looked lke ass. I REALLY like how you kept the lines smooth and kept the 4g side molding. Points for that. Finish it!
                          To-Do List for Today
                          Be Awesome

Comment

Hey Luis, finally got it up?
                            Its looking good so far, now just keep suprising us...

Comment

I've seen this conversion done on a 5th gen wagon before in person sittin in Boston. It was weird, it was 100% stock other than that. It flowed really well with that, so I'm sure this will look awesome as well.

Come to think of it, I always kinda liked that front end a little more than ours anyways.

Keep up the good work

Comment

Working...
                              X