Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New blackhoused pics

Quick shoot.

All I need are some CD7 or EK fogs, some amber corners, a DA9 RS lip and my front end will be .

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

the headlights look good

the taillights.. well, lets just say electrical tape is usually found inside the car
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

I think I'll paint the tails eventually...

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Looking good....seems like you live in a very nice neighborhood bro.

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
          the headlights look good

the taillights.. well, lets just say electrical tape is usually found inside the car
          Im want to do my headlight like that so badddddd!!!!!
          Accord Of The Month January 09
          Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
          BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Truthfully it's barely noticeable; I thought it would look so much better...it was cool to do and there's less glare, but it's def. not as cool as I thought it would be.

Your coupe is sick man! What kind of drop is that/what kinds of rims are those? It looks really good.

Comment

nah it's noticable. just get some amber corners and it'll stand out a lot more. i'm guessing it's the contrast or something, i dunno. but you did pretty good. looks clean.

the left is normal, the right is blackhoused. (this was when i screwed up and cracked the passenger side headlamp. i had to drive like this for a month lol) and the amber corners on here look fuzzy and bright cause it's a stupid camera phone picture. it's not really that orange/solid, matches with the bumper light in real life.

after.

also, do you get water underneath the headlamp now when you wash the car? cause i do and it's annoying as hell. i'm guessing it's cause the bumper on mine doesn't fit correctly anymore (aftermarket headlamp to replace the cracked one)

edit: sorry not trying to rain on your parade or anything, just don't think mine's significant enough to make a new thread. btw, your bro has a nice 7th gen in your other thread. noticed he has the blackhousing too.
              Last edited by wolfboy; 08-05-2005, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Looks good throw some HID's in there and u good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy

All I need are some CD7 or EK fogs, some amber corners, a DA9 RS lip and my front end will be .
                  Were are u gonna mount cd7 or ek fogs?????? Why not just buy my cb9 fogs

Comment

I'll mount them in front of the radiator, under the grill. It'll look good...

CBx fogs are too expensive, and I'm starting to not even like how they look. I wanna be original.

Comment

CBx fogs are too expensive, and I'm starting to not even like how they look. I wanna be original.
                      Yellow EK fogs under the bumper light, would be so many hot
                      '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                      -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                      -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                      -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                      10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Here's where I'm talking about: (download the attachment)
                        Attached Files

Comment

So clean...

I got some clear corners (for free from a friend) and I'm on the hunt for some paint...expect some somewhat major changes soon...

Comment

Electrical tape on the tail lights?

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

dont wanna seem like an a$$, but my car:

Comment

Working...
                              X