Clear All

Fresh After Paint!!

Check Out My Car

nice ive always loved that JDM x paint.
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

haha mai car looks exactly like urz. Lifted... But i think mine is higher. I got 18" enkei GF1s. I need 2 drop sick. Sweet ride man. U should get a lip. Then it'll be hella tite.

Comment

paint looks real sharp, a few more mods and your car will look real tight..
        1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

thanks fellas, appreciate it. i know it needs to be lowered a couple inches but idk if i got the dough to do all that. prlly gunna do some msd wires and maybe something else, idk. any suggestions?

Check Out My Car

Comment

Looks good, the trunk lid should go down a lil bit more so the inner tails would line up withe the outer.
            U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

looks good man, how much did the job cost? oh yea, take off your trunk lid keyhole thing and take the paint off it. keep that car clean now!
              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

thanks, i know the tail on the right doesnt match up too well but i will work on it, thanks for the feedback

Check Out My Car

Comment

Drop it like its hot!!!! Get rid of tails get red and clear and your car will be hot IMO let me stress you its my opinion. Do what you want. I suggest drop it like its hot.
                  "form follows function."
                  Louis Sullivan

Comment

i am trying to figure out what setup to use for dropping it, but idk. i like the tails, better than stock and alteza but i want something more than red and white. but yeh.

Check Out My Car

Comment

Are you in Atlanta? If you are then we should have you at the next ATL meet which will probably be soon since everyone has been asking for one.
                      "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

really white i like
                        ~Nick~
                        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

yeh im in ATL, snellville actually. but yeh, im game for a meet. but soon!

Check Out My Car

Comment

Hey, not a bad paint job. May I ask where and how much the job was? My car is actually in the shop right now getting some body work and finishing it off with white paint.

Comment

love the paint job but hate the lights.. do a 92-93 4dr trunk swap with red/clear tail lights..

lower the car.. and buy a lip.. and your set!

Comment

Working...
                              X