new amber lights on my 1991 lx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
    Unless you bought it already, don't do the 92-93 lip on the 90-91 front bumper. I've had the 90-91, 92-93 and 94-95 lips already on my car, and the 92-93 lip was my least favorite. It's too small looking.
    any way u can hook it up cheap for a lip? just read the junkyard thread. plz

Aftermath of crash.

Comment

eh....sorry dude, I'm gonna have to disagree here. I don't like them....not one bit. But hey, thats just me. I liked your car SO much better with the clear-looking lights...it was a much cleaner look. Maybe if your car was white, or maybe black or something you could pull it off.....I don't know, I just think is clashes too much with the brown.
      00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

how can i remove the paint to paint it a different color? and what type of paint/color would u recommend to come up with less of a red color and more of a amber?

Aftermath of crash.

Comment

Originally posted by abdulmo86
          how much modification is needed with the 94/95 lip? im new to modding my car and dont know how to do too much so i just wanted an easy installation with the lip it was either a 92/93 or 90/91. which lip do u think is better 90/91 or 92/93?
          I put the 94-95 Lip on my car.
          It was sort off hard to do. You have to do alot of cutting and stretching.
          Although its not going to look like a stock lip, it will get the job done.
          So its on you. I say go with a 90-91 lip, or Mugen style one on eBay.
          Look at Blkhonda1991's ride for ideas of how its going to look.

Comment

a little bit to dark man..
            http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Comment

Yeah, I had the same problem with mine the first time around. I used the same paint and I wasn't really feelin how dark I got it. Use some carb cleaner or brake cleaner, and that should take off the paint. Next time try and use less coats, I made the same mistake too. I think I used...5-6 coats.
              ONE OWNER '93 10th A.E.

Rockin the Aradia green....

Comment

nice man nice im lovin that jdm amber look ;0 im with ya as u can see...dont worry about the white hatch.. its painted black now yayers...

Comment

Looks great man, did you just paint the outside of the corners? They look good dark IMO and Im gonna do mines like that pretty soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X