Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

friends porsche and me photoshoot

-enjoy
    Last edited by 97Lude; 01-12-2004, 01:14 PM.

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

Man your Lude looks sweet, thats the first pics I've seen of it...but I dont really care for that much for the porsche, is it an old 944 or 911 or what?
    Jay
    Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

my uncle used to have a 1986 944 porshce turbo, dropped 4 inches off the ground with wide 911 rims, ported engine (running on a 4 cyl big block) upgraded turbo and some other goodies, red....ran 12 on the 1/4....that car rocks, i love it

is that a 968 porshe? or something like that...my uncle sold it for 8k...with 120k miles. i love that cars power!

4cyl big blocks rock!
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

turbo porsche, yes please!
        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

very nice lude and porsche

Comment

thanks everyone

I forgot to mention, if you want to see them high res for wallpaper or anything, just type .orig.jpg at the end of the link, the quality on my moms camera leaves me breathless lol.

As for the Porsche, its a 1988 Porsche 944(951 is its model name)
            Has a few engine mods, boost controller, exhaust, few other things. Stock top speed of 170-180 mph thats pretty sweet for a 88' 4cyl. Its one sweet car in and out

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

i like the pics. old school porsches are always cool. and of course the last prelude is hot.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

sweet lude

Comment

the lude most def owns the porche.. bro, you needa hook up that lude... its a sexy machine..

Comment

xplode don't you mean Porsche

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

gawd so many blatant honda thumpers here. that porsche is sweet, i really like it. im tried of this "everything but honda sucks" attitude.

nice prelude man, have u raced that porsche?
                      1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Away to the image gallery we go

That's my kinda Porsche! I know they're the low end, but how quick can they be?

Comment

low end? that thing was faster than the production 911 the years it was made My friends should run a low 13 with the boost at 15psi. Its still quick as hell on the highway. Top speed of 178mph

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Cool.

The last time you posted something about a 911, I mentioned how I like the 944 better. Everyone said it was low end...

I'd still love one to play with. Impractical maybe, but fun

Comment

yo nice lude, I wish I had the $$$ for one, but i don't mind, rather have an RSX. I don't like Porsche's... even tho it's my girlfriend's name, lol, I love the pics tho, nice man.
                              -pax
                              Seattle, WA

Comment

Working...
                              X