Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My CB7 and my friends EG2...photoshoot yo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My CB7 and my friends EG2...photoshoot yo!

So here they are, down in the Tucson, Az....sorry the picture quality is crappy .....it was raining cats and dogs outside.....but please enjoy!

That's all for now...BTW, the DEL SOL is FOR SALE. If anyone is interested PM me!
    1991 Honda Accord Ex
    Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
    Totoro Squad #2

JDM Poses!!!!

Time for some JDM poses......I couldn't do much since my hood wouldn't stay open!

So what do you think??? Usually the pics that my camera takes are clean and clear, but for some reason, these pics really sucked! Sorry.
    1991 Honda Accord Ex
    Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

Road Race #1
    Totoro Squad #2

Comment

its jdM!!!!

yo really nice pics love the del sol but loving the cb7
      I LOVE MY HONDA

Comment

NICE !!! WOW !! I LOVE DEM JDM POSES !! BUT W8! WERS D CROUCHING TIGER HIDDEN (DRAGON)DONKEY POSE?! HEHEHE..JEZ MESSIN MANGZ...KEEP UP D GOOD WORK !! KEEP THE Vtech SCREAMIN !! PAYCE !!
        "
        Fast and cheap won't be reliable
        Cheap and reliable won't be fast.
        And fast and reliable won't be cheap
        "
        ~EYCEE~

Comment

Originally posted by JDMedOUTCB7
          NICE !!! WOW !! I LOVE DEM JDM POSES !! BUT W8! WERS D CROUCHING TIGER HIDDEN (DRAGON)DONKEY POSE?! HEHEHE..JEZ MESSIN MANGZ...KEEP UP D GOOD WORK !! KEEP THE Vtech SCREAMIN !! PAYCE !!

Word.
          92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by LX Rida
            Word.
            BWUHAHAHAHAHAHA..nice pics man. your so lucky to live so close to scott. im sure hed be sick of me from all the questions id ask him about what would be a better setup etc. i know i bother my local h22 all motor go to guy in arkansas so much hes starting to question if he should reveal any more to me since i plan on outshining him..LMAO well see.

Comment

LOL @ the poses! Nice photoshoot. As far as the quality, when you take pics at night the shutter goes longer, so you have to keep the camera still for longer- so you need a tripod.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

a tripod is your friend but nice pics nonetheless. nightshots, or in your case a parking structure, are pretty difficult to capture but when you do the outcome is superb. btw i love the EG for having almost a stock engine look. when i do my swap, i will return the stock airbox and header. on the pictures!
                1cor10:31
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                  BWUHAHAHAHAHAHA..nice pics man. your so lucky to live so close to scott. im sure hed be sick of me from all the questions id ask him about what would be a better setup etc. i know i bother my local h22 all motor go to guy in arkansas so much hes starting to question if he should reveal any more to me since i plan on outshining him..LMAO well see.
                  I'm sure he doesn't care. He is used to being asked questions all day long....he gets a lot of crap from me too! hehe
                  1991 Honda Accord Ex
                  Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                  Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                    a tripod is your friend but nice pics nonetheless. nightshots, or in your case a parking structure, are pretty difficult to capture but when you do the outcome is superb. btw i love the EG for having almost a stock engine look. when i do my swap, i will return the stock airbox and header. on the pictures!
                    Yeah, I need to get a tripod.....or a better camera. That EG was the fastest car I think I ever drove.......when it was turboed, it made like 350WHP and like 260WTQ....damn that thing was fast!
                    1991 Honda Accord Ex
                    Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                    Totoro Squad #2

Comment

I think I tried that one, but unfortunately I busted my ass!
                      1991 Honda Accord Ex
                      Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                      Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Oh man...I want your engine bay. H22, SMSP header, Zex , AEM CAI, Optima Red Top...geez...is there anything you don't have.

I'm jealous.

Comment

Figured I would share a few more since I got my tripod.....BTW, I am using a crap Kodak 2.0 megapixel camera, and my car is very dirty from all the monsoon rain, dust, and wind we've been having. Enjoy!

Thats all for now.....I am hoping tonight I can round up my friend and get some better photos of his EG2 and my CB7 in the same conditions.....hopefully the results will be awesome!
                          1991 Honda Accord Ex
                          Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                          Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Well, I was unable to get him into town because he got washed in (meaning his street was flooded) sooooo, I took some pics of my car when the rain was just about to blast.....the results were astounding!

Hopefully tomorrow I can continue to bring on the pics......I'm gonna try to get a few people rounded up with a couple more cars. For the camera pros...let me know what you think. Thanks.
                            1991 Honda Accord Ex
                            Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                            Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Nice shots, car looks great...but how about some interior shots?

-I'm not really a big fan of the the Del Sol's, they kinda look like a
                              "Midget". Really, they do...

0o0o0o, and by the way...
                              I like this one right here....

Comment

Working...
                              X