Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally got the Accord running again...new pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got the Accord running again...new pics.

There she is....

ONE OWNER '93 10th A.E.

Rockin the Aradia green....

It just strikes me how clean your car is. Everything from the paint to the lighting looks so OEM and clean that Its just overwhelming me right now....:-D VERY well done.

- Zipcreature
    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

absolutely beautiful, the word that comes to mind is CLEAN...
      1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

Looks good on a side note i dunno if yu didn't want your plate to show but look the 1st pic
        U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

clean clean clean
          Last edited by Boost_Lee; 07-13-2005, 11:54 AM.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

bro, that car is fucking pimp. are those filipyricist's old wheels? or just similar? arcadia green fodo's own everything in the world y0!

i really like your car, i wish mine was just as clean :sad: but i'm working on it
            '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
            -'93 BRP LX 4AT
            -'92 AGP LX 5MT
            -'93 AGP EX 4AT
            10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

yet another nice washington cb7. probably the cleanest one ive seen around here yet

Comment

Damn that is one clean ass card....good job on makin her like that.
                I like it....
                Are those DRL's i see?

140hp Aint Shit on A Heavy Ass Car!

Comment

Diablo mano....se ve CABRON!!!

In other words.....your car looks sooo damn hot. Love the clean look. Did you get a fresh paint job on that bitch? Shit looks crazy. Good luck with it.

Wonder if mine will look that clean Friday?

Comment

so fresh and so clean.

mad props bro for the OEM look
                    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

cleannn i wish i still had my EX rims

Comment

you and fliplyrcist should have a shoot together. i would be "green" with envy, hehehehehehe

clean car man, i cant say anything bad about it. keep it up

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback. The speed sensor was replaced and everything is running perfect. Yes those are DRL's in a sense.This isn't a Canadian car. My friend and I rewired the hi-beams to turn on with a separate switch. The paint is original. I used this Meguiars 6 step paint conditioner which costs around...$18?. First bottle was a wax stripper, which stripped off all the old wax, then the paint cleaner, then color restore, then base wax, then a hard wax....then a final detail liquid. For $18, and 4 hours in the driveway it sure worked its magic, and was well worth it. The Bronze OEM CL BBS mesh style wheels are just waiting for some tires, and I have a 5th gen lip waiting to be installed. I'll have pics up as soon as I get them on.
                          Too bad fliplyricist lives in like...Cali?..i think. I love his car.
                          ONE OWNER '93 10th A.E.

Rockin the Aradia green....

Comment

sexy! makes me miss my arcadia green cb.
                            92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by greengrocerygtr
                              Too bad fliplyricist lives in like...Cali?..i think. I love his car.
                              Oregon, i believe. see, its not as far as you thought it was

Comment

Working...
                              X