No announcement yet.

just some pics of my lip (56k is slow)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some reason it doesnt look Silver to me. It looks more like a grey-ish brownish.

140hp Aint Shit on A Heavy Ass Car!

Comment

Originally posted by TiTo92E_X
      For some reason it doesnt look Silver to me. It looks more like a grey-ish brownish.
      . . . thats what seattle silver always looks like
      -Mark-
      CB7
      CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
      Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

hey Cary. how did you riase the hood? and did you notice any diff. in underhood temps?

Comment

not bad dude...lol it does have a black eye...but for the lips, i would agree with the other guys on bondoing them together and try cutting some places to make more of a cusom lip, which then u could just use instead of buying a new one, but even if you did buy a new one you could sale your custom lip to someone on here for a good price sense it would be one of a kind...but other then that looks good and keep up the good work...

Comment

Originally posted by DUNKiNUTS
            hey Cary. how did you riase the hood? and did you notice any diff. in underhood temps?

with washers , yea i notice the temp stays down a lil lower and its a tiny bit better on gas.

the one black eye is my new style .. i plan on keeping it that way... to be diffrent

it looks better in person. few things need to be fixed as well but i think its come along way from stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Crayola-r
              with washers , yea i notice the temp stays down a lil lower and its a tiny bit better on gas.
              did you remove the weather stripping under the hood? or just added washers, i was thinking about doing that to my truck.

Comment

do it , just raised the hood , didnt have any weather stripping ... but yah it looks more agressive and it would look good on the truck

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                  how bout them mouldings?!.. huh huh huh...

yeah , still figuring (slowly) by T and E (tryal and error) About melting plastics.. not so easy after all but its getting there.

Comment

Originally posted by Crayola-r
                    do it , just raised the hood , didnt have any weather stripping ... but yah it looks more agressive and it would look good on the truck
                    how many washers did you use? I used 4, 1/2in. and i can't even notice it.

Comment

not my cup of coke, but more power to you for being original

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                      www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
                        not my cup of coke, but more power to you for being original

yeah you always gotta keep it real some times. you should see my new muffler looks good with the style right now.. pix later

thanks for the comps guys..

and as for the washers i just keept adding them till my bolt wouldnt hold no more and i had to use longer bolts so good luck

Comment

Working...
                        X