Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

carbon fibre trunk installed

edit: finished pics on page 2
    just finished installing it. i still need to do the outer tails and make some small adjustments to have it sitting perfectly
    Last edited by 2.2litrebeater; 07-30-2005, 03:41 AM.
    FA1

Looks good, so how did you mount the liscence plate? Get some matching tails on there and it'll look mucho better.

Comment

looks sick!

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

wow! that's super pimp!! looks really nice installed.
        http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

for the license plate i just removed the stock plastic plugs that mount in to the stock lid and drilled holes using a unibit. it was alot easier than i thought it would be. what was a bitch was cutting out the holes for the lights that illuminate the plate.
          FA1

Comment

wow...looks great...good job! now install the outer tails i gave you and youre set...dont be a lazy @ss, its just like 4 bolts per light! so did it hurt when you were drilling and cutting your NEW CF TRUNK!

Originally posted by fizzbob7
            first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
            Originally posted by ACC0RD22
            no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
            So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater
              just finished installing it. i still need to do the outer tails and make some small adjustments to have it sitting perfectly
              haha another person with the trunk convo haha i am not alone. we have miss matched tails haha.
              but soon i will look like an ordinary 92-93 rear end cuz i am gettin rec/clrs
              bye miss matched tails
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
                wow...looks great...good job! now install the outer tails i gave you and youre set...dont be a lazy @ss, its just like 4 bolts per light! so did it hurt when you were drilling and cutting your NEW CF TRUNK!
                hey thanks for the tails bro but the white back piece does that holds the bulbs and wiring harness connection does not fit, i got the lenses from you but the 90-91 backing is different. i hope that makes some sort of sense lol. so i need to buy some as only the outers work right now
                FA1

Comment

that looks so good...ive been wanting one of those for years...wouldnt you know when i decide to get rid of my cb someone would finally get one made....looks good man how much you think it weighs?

Comment

i can hold it easily with 2 fingers. i usually suck with guessing wieghts but ima say near 15lbs (feels like 1/4 or less of the stock trunk weight)
                    FA1

Comment

Hell yeah, nice install, it looks like it all lines up well. Just need to get it painted and then install some 92/93 outers and you'll be good to go.
                      00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

it weighs 13 lbs

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                        first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                        Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                        no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                        So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

wow thats light...how much do you think a carbon fiber hood weighs?

Comment

Originally posted by IBCNYA
                            wow thats light...how much do you think a carbon fiber hood weighs?
                            I don't know exactly, and I don't think anyone has weighed one...but! I can lift mine with 1 finger, literally. I bet it weighs around 30lbs
                            My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
                              I don't know exactly, and I don't think anyone has weighed one...but! I can lift mine with 1 finger, literally. I bet it weighs around 30lbs
                              nah you think its that heavy??? cant be...feels lighter

Comment

Working...
                              X