Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teaser Pic of Accord Tuner meet 2005 <56k . . .eek>

look who's in front

more pics and high speed highway video footage mid week next week should be posted

(for some reason, i just upgraded my imagestation account and the large high res version of the pic worked in the preview but not after it was posted)
    Last edited by phreakish93; 06-26-2005, 12:57 AM.

nice.

Comment

is that at UCF?? bastards.. i so wanted to go.. sigh.. i worked thou

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

i love how this pic is in order of accord generations and you were the only 4G so that means YOU WERE IN FRONT. cant wait to see more shots.

Comment

Yea man, 1 pic, killing me smalls! Can't wait to see more.

Comment

That would make an awesome wallpaper, IMO. Someone second it if I'm not the only one.
            Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
            D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
            ┴─┴
            ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

if anyone wants the high res of any of the pics that i will be posting, just let me know

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                you were the only 4G
                booooooooo!

rad pic though

Comment

Hey! I'm working on the video as we speak... it's about 30 minutes long but i am editing out all of the useless scenes and trying to bring the file size down as well... Tracey is working on getting the 330 pics i took hosted as well so you'll see those linked on AT as soon as they are done...

anyway until then here are a few small res pics i hosted until the rest are up

Comment

BADASS... I want a sunroof! I knew I needed to come up there. Guess theres always next time *cough* July 23rd *cough* Cant wait to see the rest.

Comment

pics are up http://www.board.accordtuner.com/showthread.php?t=22594

Comment

Now thats downright creative .. keep up the great work guyz !!!

A Hui Hou !!!
                        Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

HOLY 140+ PICTURES BATMAN! haha..its cool..you guys should put a 56k warning shit even a cable warning on the link..but this is giving me more appreciation for the 6th gens....

Comment

video is up now too if you don't mind a 422MB download working on editing it to make it smaller... but even smaller it will still be about 266MB

Comment

hey rie, thx for poasting the links and such, i was just about to do it myself

Comment

Working...
                              X