My boy's cb9, comments please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boy's cb9, comments please.

He's thinking about selling it because he doesn't think its nice, let him know how wrong he is.
    '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
    -'93 BRP LX 4AT
    -'92 AGP LX 5MT
    -'93 AGP EX 4AT
    10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

oh the sudio equip. i would stuff in the back of a wagon.... but dood..that is clean just needs some OEM style rims...like some 94 EX 7 spokes..and i would def. ride in it..but back to the rear section of cb9s...ah so much room for some serious bass..AHHHHH

Comment

What i will do some sick body work to that. Shave it have it for show and put some 92-93 coupe tailights on it. Put a rear wide body and give it that skyline rear fender type. Make it look chubby in the back. WOO let get my hands on a CB9 and a wining lottery ticket lol. Well this is my opinion. But dotn sell it.
      I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

Originally posted by 90CB7DRIVA
        What i will do some sick body work to that. Shave it have it for show and put some 92-93 coupe tailights on it. Put a rear wide body and give it that skyline rear fender type. Make it look chubby in the back. WOO let get my hands on a CB9 and a wining lottery ticket lol. Well this is my opinion. But dotn sell it.
        why would you want to ruin a nice car?

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
          why would you want to ruin a nice car?
          My style, my opinion.
          I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

Is that you car in the back bx?....and is that someone leaning/sitting on it or is that u?

Comment

i think he should keep it but thats just my opinion i looked for a wagon for months before i bought my coupe because i wanted to be different.

Comment

Thats my wagon i just order some jdm 1pcs off of egay should be here soon ass for music im doing my entire system over since they got me(stole EVERYTHING) i got 8 beymas that im throw in and my audiobahn box that i payed for again 300 this time just debating on my 3 Amps 2, 4 channels and 1 2 channel or mono

Comment

Yeah that was my boy leaning on my car behind the cb9. That pic is relatively old, I just took some new pics, will post 'em in a sec.
                  '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                  -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                  -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                  -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                  10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

so u stayin with it mark?

LEAVE NO DOUBT!
                    If God is for Me
                    Who Dares be aganist Me!
                    BX Crew
                    HSHO # 6
                    Lexotic Concepts 019

Comment

that looks like a spot where drug deals go down!

Comment

Originally posted by jdm91cb
                        so u stayin with it mark?
                        Most likely but im trying to find some TYPE Rs with pollished lip kno of any?? let me take those of your hands

Comment

lol those my winter rims lol

LEAVE NO DOUBT!
                          If God is for Me
                          Who Dares be aganist Me!
                          BX Crew
                          HSHO # 6
                          Lexotic Concepts 019

Comment

i'll tell you first hand, if he sells it he'll regret it everyday. i got rid of my about 2 weeks ago, and i miss it everyday. DON'T SELL IT!!

Comment

i cant belive you have the rims i got. they are special edition konig absoluts in graphite. i had them orderd and took 8 months to get. DAM rare nice car man!!!
                              To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Working...
                              X