Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ummm, some random pics, probably a waste of your time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ummm, some random pics, probably a waste of your time.

So I got really bored today because its summer. This is what entailed:

Heres a general outline of the HUGE MOTHERFUCKING CRACK IN MY GODFORSAKEN WINDSHIELD

My friend was fuckin with my stereo, turns out it has 3 tilt settings!!! Thats fuckin badass IMO. Motorized > you

I miss my amp and sub my new shit better get here soon!

And... this is whats left from my night... my backseat consisted of 3 artillery tubes, 36 artillery shots. 200+ firecracks. 2 Tennis Ball bombs. 4 M-80s. 3 dozen eggs. 10 rolls of TP. And whats left, about 100? bottle rockets.

Man,that was an incredible night . Blowing shit up kicks ass, especially when its a wooden mailbox.

Anywho... yeh.

Are those upper and rear strut bars any good? I was looking at them on ebay.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
    91 accord lx (5spd)
    92 accord lx (5spd)
    93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Yeah, they made a big difference.

Comment

That's my intake! It feels great to see stuff you sold on other's cars. I hope you like it. I notice you chose to bypass the bypass valve.

If you would get it lowered a little and paint the moldings it would look really nice, I think. Good work so far!
        -Jay

Comment

cool pics

Comment

Deathride eh? Sounds familiar...

Comment

looks good so far but really need to drop it. and i don't know about the whole green car blue intake and red strut bars thing. ever think about painting the bars? the green car blue intake is ok but the red bars kinda throw it off IMO
              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by xScott
                Deathride eh? Sounds familiar...
                Haha, deathrider by anthrax

And raceboy, I would care about color matching but.. oh wait, fuck that.

Comment

Working...
                X