Just a peek of my cb7 sitting on tl wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a peek of my cb7 sitting on tl wheels

Here's a pic of my cb7 sitting on tl rims. Before you guys tell me it looks like a CRV being its sitting high, waiting for springs to lower it wenesday. Then dropping it off to body shop thursday. I'll post more pics when its all done. And for anyone who needs a part list for the conversion, i'll post that also.

you went 5 lug before any other mods? more power to ya i guess, looks good.
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Aren't those CL-S wheels? I was going to get a set but the got the DC5-R's. Looks good, you deffinately need to lower it though.
      My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

yea....straight to 5 lug. Thing is rims were sent to me for a very very cheap price. Trust me, I owe all the thanks to cb7tuner and members. Bustedlx helped me out. I appreciate that.

Comment

Their the TL type s....look very similiar to cl. Your right about lowering it...wenensday.

Comment

Damn man, you stole my idea...I had been toying with going 5 lug and then grabbing those wheels...I saw it on a black CB once and it looked amazing. Keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
              Damn man, you stole my idea...I had been toying with going 5 lug and then grabbing those wheels...I saw it on a black CB once and it looked amazing. Keep up the good work
              I actually got the idea from Puerto Rico, I go every summer. Well, summer of 03 I seen these wheels on CRX, Integras, Cb7's, Mitsubishi Mirages (cpe), they slapped those wheels in just about any car.

Comment

ah sweet, cant wait to see the pics of it slammed....i hope

so im assuming you used Busted's part list? or did you go a different direction in assembling the 5 lug?

all in all, nice job......now get some honda caps

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                  ah sweet, cant wait to see the pics of it slammed....i hope

so im assuming you used Busted's part list? or did you go a different direction in assembling the 5 lug?

all in all, nice job......now get some honda caps
                  Yea, for the rear i used busted list and for front I used spindles from the isuzu oasis and odyssey which are the same vans. I do have the honda caps, once the ride is finish i'll slap them on.

Comment

I chopped your pic a little to see what it looked like lowered I like it.
                    Last edited by xlr857; 06-11-2005, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xlr857
                      [img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Brad/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/00000.bmp[/img]

I chopped your pic a little to see what it looked like lowered I like it.

I can't see the photo...would like to see it.

Comment

There its fixed now. I think Ive done that to everyone's car on this site. I love the look of a car dumped.

Comment

damn, it looks nice as hell! i can't lower it that damn much due to the fact it snows and i drive it everyday. I wish it was that easy to lower cars.

Comment

Dang, I have always loved those wheels, they look great, and will look much better when you are dropped. What size are the tires?

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
                              What size are the tires?
                              215/45/17.......can't wait to lower it, its driving me crazy. Shit looks like a CRV. I just wanted to make sure the rims fit well.

Comment

Working...
                              X