No announcement yet.

fresh pics of my ride (springtime, yay)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the man who taught me a bit about photography! nice pics as always. reminds me of what i need to get done next week...

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Always nice!!
      U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

CLEAN!!!!!!

Comment

good pics steve.. looks secksi.

did you have to get an alignment after you replaced the control arm since the camber kit is bolted in to that?
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

looks good steve,
            if i may ask in the middle of your winshield on the top, is that a military base tag?

Comment

yeah it is, his dad works on base, non-military. All the cool people have them. lol

Comment

Dayam.. I see a sessy car. Looks great, cant wait to see it in a few weeks. Looks like I gotta clean mine again. What size wheels you runnin again? I dont wanna trapse through the members rides. they look like at least 205's

Comment

what's that small dirt spot I see?

Comment

Originally posted by DUNKiNUTS
                    yeah it is, his dad works on base, non-military. All the cool people have them. lol

true, true

Comment

nice nice nice pics! mines getting detailed on April 7th full buff/polish/glaze

btw, you still got your two door trunk lid? Im in dying need of one
                      OS^e
                      1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

thanks for the compliments guys. my car is a lot simpler than it used to be, but i love the new look more and more every day. i think i'll really be able to call it a sleeper once i swap the tranny with a 5 speed LSD and get a better ECU. but its definitely got the look.. which is what i wanted.
                        Originally posted by Bluejayde
                        What color are your slipstreams? They look amazing!
                        thanks dude.. the color of the wheel is steel gray and they can be found on www.machiii.net along with pictures of other colors of the wheel.
                        Originally posted by Ron CB7
                        Car looks hott, I love that sleeper look. Where did u get your 5thgen lip at?
                        i got the CD5 lip at my local honda dealership. they were going for like 40 bucks or so.. but the guy who worked there hooked me up with one for 25. i hear you can get them for the 20 buck range at certafit too, though.
                        Originally posted by rebels
                        did you have to get an alignment after you replaced the control arm since the camber kit is bolted in to that?
                        yeah i did.. but i needed one anyways since i never got one after replacing the springs. but i would have probably gotten one either way.. because i'm sure the camber was off after changing out that control arm. i had to kinda guess where it was set at before when reinstalling the kit.
                        Originally posted by aero3685
                        What size wheels you runnin again? I dont wanna trapse through the members rides. they look like at least 205's
                        the wheels are 16x7" and the tires are 205/50's.. but they look pretty beefy and i love it. i think the sidewalls of these tires have a larger bulge in them to help protect the rim better. the tires are BFGoodrich G-Force sports
                        Originally posted by AccordAnimal
                        what's that small dirt spot I see?
                        you probably need to clean your computer screen, because it can't be on the car
                        Originally posted by shawn.hayden
                        btw, you still got your two door trunk lid? Im in dying need of one
                        noope.. that was a direct swap with TEckert for his sedan lid.

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
                          you probably need to clean your computer screen, because it can't be on the car

so funny yet probably so true

and "fresh" is an understatement

Comment

very nice i cant wait till i get my cb7
                            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

nice sexxay ass pics

Comment

she looks sqeeky clean! good work on detailing

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                                www.maketradefair.com

Comment