No announcement yet.

Norcal Meet - 03/19/05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whos that guy?...is he from antioch?!!...looks hella familiar. but anyways..dang yall make me miss tha bay area soo fuckin much..argh nice cars btw. there was a BAP/Integra meet at sunvalley on the 10th or 11th?!..cant remember. im from tha east bay too so bump for walnut creek it looks like main street in one of the pics over by the post office?...post more pics, i like!...

Comment

hes from oakly but the guy he brought with me was from aniotch so im sure hes around there
      www.2camcrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom

whos that guy?...is he from antioch?!!...looks hella familiar. but anyways..dang yall make me miss tha bay area soo fuckin much..argh nice cars btw. there was a BAP/Integra meet at sunvalley on the 10th or 11th?!..cant remember. im from tha east bay too so bump for walnut creek it looks like main street in one of the pics over by the post office?...post more pics, i like!...
        That's Jose, I think he moved to the area about a year ago.

Yeah we were on North Main, most of the other pics are on Ygnacio Valley Rd.

Overall, I think the meet was successful and most everyone had a good time.

Comment

Everyone that showed up

Comment

Norcal fucking represent Amazing cars and pics
            Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

wow that was a real 90-91 meet when u look at the pics, i saw like 2 or 3 92-93s the rest were 90-91, nice pics guys, keep the meets going

Comment

Well when you guys mean nor cal is that like bay area? cause i go to cresent city some times, maybe i should meet up with yall some time.
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Yes, the Bay Area. Nothing much really happens beyond here, until the WA guys meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808
                    Yes, the Bay Area. Nothing much really happens beyond here.
                    you dont have to tell me.
                    the picts turned out sweet.
                    thanks guys for the invite, had a good time hanging & cruzin. was worth the drive i had. let me know of other meets coming up. would like to get together again.
                    thanks erik, and every one else!

91 ex 1badwag
                    91 lx wag (aka the beater)
                    92 ex 4-door
                    HONDA...its not just a way of life...its an ADDICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=DrLove'sKuDang]well it was alot of fun, and i just gotta say weathermen dont know shit. it didnt rain at all until part way through the cruise. QUOTE]

Come to think about it, it mayve rained for about 12 min of the cruise. And that was really it.

Comment

Nice pics and cars!! By the way the "creative" pic makes the cars look like RHD
                        Two Toned CB7 crew #1

Comment

o shit it does im gonna have to print it out and cut out the mirror so you cant tell its reflection
                          www.2camcrew.com

Comment

here we go... a pic from our jdm meet

Comment

dayam norcal represent! i might just have to drive up for the next meet! sick turnout and pics fellas!
                              1cor10:31
                              - 92 LX coupe
                              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
                              X