No announcement yet.

few pics from car show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the celica on the stands won the best of show trophy. and kapone, i think ive seen your car riding around. what part of tampa are u at.

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
    disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

looks great ,but try to wash the under side of the hood b 4 you go to a show. sticks outs like sore thumb.http://www.cb7tuner.com/bouncy.gif

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
          looks great ,but try to wash the under side of the hood b 4 you go to a show. sticks outs like sore thumb.http://www.cb7tuner.com/bouncy.gif
          lol mine is the one with the carbon fiber hood. thnx though

what makes a man a man?

Comment

Originally posted by Juice21 View Post
            the celica on the stands won the best of show trophy. and kapone, i think ive seen your car riding around. what part of tampa are u at.
            Ive seen the celica in person before and it definately deserves it...

I live in largo but work at courtesy nissan on hillsburough and dale mabry.

So im allways around tampa cause all my friends live in tampa also ...

In Need of an engine, just a basic f22a...pm me if you have one willing to part with.

Comment

Originally posted by kapone View Post
              Ive seen the celica in person before and it definately deserves it...

I live in largo but work at courtesy nissan on hillsburough and dale mabry.

So im allways around tampa cause all my friends live in tampa also ...
              I've seen your CB7 in person and it's deff clean.

BTW, I went up there about 2 weeks ago for the 1st oil change. Looking good.
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                I've seen your CB7 in person and it's deff clean.

BTW, I went up there about 2 weeks ago for the 1st oil change. Looking good.
                word well there is a meet on dalemabry every sunday night at the best buy, also monday nights at the amc theater on anderson next to the veterans. If u want to meet up some time lmk.

what makes a man a man?

Comment

ill have a little more free time soon ... So ill try to come out to some meets withing the next couple ... I still have some things I would like to take care of on the car ...

In Need of an engine, just a basic f22a...pm me if you have one willing to part with.

Comment

Working...
                  X