Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some parts that came in today!!! 56k warning JDM items to big for you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bruno8747 View Post
    How about u take care of the 2 kids u left in queens before u buy those parts?
    Say it ain't so maury!!!! Say it ain't sooooooooooo

On another note, can you point in the direction of someone selling them cuz I can never freaking find them!
    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My coupe!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747 View Post
      How about u take care of the 2 kids u left in queens before u buy those parts?
      Lmao! Queens kids? me nah! Your funny! Maybe you meant your kids you whore lmao. We all know you got kids in florida and all over ny!

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
      Say it ain't so maury!!!! Say it ain't sooooooooooo

On another note, can you point in the direction of someone selling them cuz I can never freaking find them!

Wtf nah I'm no father. Alvin is just fuckin around. The visors were on sale from the jerk before. Not sure if he still has a set. And champion panda is or was selling his set

Comment

Trade my four wisdom teeth?

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
        Honda Accord Euro-R
        Honda Odyssey Absolute
        Honda City I-DSi
        Honda Stream

Comment

sell me a box...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Damn!!, nice come up. I know it feels good to have a fresh set of oem coupe visor, a very very hard part to find. It took me 3yrs to find minds. That clip that your messing is held on wit a screw, shouldn't be nothing to fab up.
            cb007
            first cb wit full LED taillight retrofit

Comment

you dirty little whore. nice parts bro. damn good buy

You can not hurt me, I have my helmet on

Comment

do you sell drugs.
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335 View Post
                  Trade my four wisdom teeth?
                  Lol nah its ok affandi I removed my 2 w.t. from my right side lol

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                  sell me a box...
                  Well I threw away the boxes, jdm newspapers, but kept the jdm bubble wrap lmao

Originally posted by cb007 View Post
                  Damn!!, nice come up. I know it feels good to have a fresh set of oem coupe visor, a very very hard part to find. It took me 3yrs to find minds. That clip that your messing is held on wit a screw, shouldn't be nothing to fab up.
                  Yeah! I got this lol

Originally posted by 2lowcb7 View Post
                  you dirty little whore. nice parts bro. damn good buy
                  I am a wanna be jdm WHORE

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                  do you sell drugs.
                  No illegal stuff here.. I search for deals a lot! You guys wouldn't want to know how much I paid.. I never paid retail price for my parts.. very rarely! If you look through all my members rides you can see I boat load of different jdm/rare parts.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                    Lol nah, I will remove it and put mesh in. But will keep the billet since its so jdm! Lmao

Oh man trev, I like that shirt! I need to update my wardrobe! Lol

Thanks!

Don't be mad, I have nothing compared to other heavy hitters!

Thanks! Yes I am a jdm parts whore. I have some parts just collecting dust, but I can't stop won't stop! I gotta keep going! Lmao
                    Ahh so you are the one who bought that grill.... That was a steal of a price and I was eyeing it and it ended one time with nobody buying it. Only thing I didn't like was the chopped eyeliner. Curious how much you spent on shipping? I know it wasn't cheap. Some things unless they are rediculously low in price, I never bid on. I'm a jdm whore too and have parts I'll probably never put on my CB7 but it's just cool to have haha. Don't go overboard though....it's a money pit.

EMS is crazy expensive. Until 3yrs ago I started to use my cousins yahoo account and buy stuff and he gives it to my other cousins who live in Yokota. USPS shipping sure beats EMS anyday, he just gets mad when I bid on big things because his garage isn't that big. The last thing I bought didn't weigh anything at all and costed $80 to ship through EMS. Never doing that again... Also it saves from going through a "middle man" for the several yahoo japan auction service sites.

Did you see the jdm billet grille on there too?

I am the Yakuza CB7!
                    JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
                    1994 Prelude V-Tec
                    1999 CL 3.0
                    2000 Prelude
                    2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
                    1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
                    1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
                    1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

Originally posted by Warudakumi View Post
                      Ahh so you are the one who bought that grill.... That was a steal of a price and I was eyeing it and it ended one time with nobody buying it. Only thing I didn't like was the chopped eyeliner. Curious how much you spent on shipping? I know it wasn't cheap. Some things unless they are rediculously low in price, I never bid on. I'm a jdm whore too and have parts I'll probably never put on my CB7 but it's just cool to have haha. Don't go overboard though....it's a money pit.

EMS is crazy expensive. Until 3yrs ago I started to use my cousins yahoo account and buy stuff and he gives it to my other cousins who live in Yokota. USPS shipping sure beats EMS anyday, he just gets mad when I bid on big things because his garage isn't that big. The last thing I bought didn't weigh anything at all and costed $80 to ship through EMS. Never doing that again... Also it saves from going through a "middle man" for the several yahoo japan auction service sites.

Did you see the jdm billet grille on there too?

Ems shipping for the grill was $85. Not to much considering the final cost. I did see the billet grill but it doesn't tickle my fancy lol

I shop smart so no breaking the bank here lol

Comment

Good sh!t Maury. I see you know how to shop in style. Mi gusto, mucho!
                        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                        X