My Eyebrow Experiment pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Eyebrow Experiment pics

Posted this on accordtuner.com now what my cb7tuna's think?

Lookin nice man! Just need to get some better bulbs. Those things are more yellow than a 3 month old onion!
    R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
    My members ride page
    Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Comment

Umm...no.

The highs are yellow, but lows look fine to me.

I'm liking the eyebrows alot, great angle.

Just electrical tape?

Comment

Actually just my driver low beam is pee yellow cuz the blue one blew, my passanger is blue and its pretty funny looking having one side of the road yellow and the other blue, yup thats electrical tape, think im the 1st todo this angle. Thanks!

Comment

ive always wanted to do the angle eyebrows, just never had time. Im always tryin to photoshop them in, but they come out weird....if they said seattle silver electrical tape, i woulda beat you to it! hehe I think eyebrows set off a car and give it that pissed off look..like my srt-4 chop...
          Attached Files

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
            ive always wanted to do the angle eyebrows, just never had time. Im always tryin to photoshop them in, but they come out weird....if they said seattle silver electrical tape, i woulda beat you to it! hehe I think eyebrows set off a car and give it that pissed off look..like my srt-4 chop...
            lol, I got the idea from someone car on here I forget who it was but it was a dark blue one with a custom hood which looked like it over lapped the head lights instead of out lined it, I agree it does looked pissed off haha.

Comment

I saw an SRT-4 with eyelids like the one above. Very cool looking, and it did make the car look angry.

Comment

I'm not feeling it. It gives the car a '1990s Dodge Intrepid' look.
                Last edited by ACCORDianate; 01-05-2005, 08:25 PM.
                Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

I dont know what a 1990 intrepid looks like but looks kinda jdm integra headlights to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 4thGen4dr
                    I like it alot
                    looks alot like 240SX headlights:
                    ~~~~~~~

Comment

Thats the car I was thinking of and forgot what it was! And DigitallyImported.com is the shit! I had no idea you listen that kind of music Mike lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 4thGen4dr
                        Thats the car I was thinking of and forgot what it was! And DigitallyImported.com is the shit! I had no idea you listen that kind of music Mike lol.
                        DI is the site that got me hooked on tecno9
                        ~~~~~~~

Comment

this aint photoshop neither its one of my car club members.

2005 Wicked Stylz

Comment

I'm sorry I'm not feeling it.
                            Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
                              I'm sorry I'm not feeling it.
                              ....... haha its koo, so far 50/50 on whos feeling it.

Comment

Working...
                              X