Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5lug+rear disc+stock height=booboo

bye bye 4lug

5lug + rear disc conversion (from a 94-97 accord ex) goodrich SS brakeline kit

dont mind the red paint, the parts came off my old 5thgen

i will be adding the PowerSlot BigBrake kit next year and the new wheels.
    MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Good shit man

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Very nice, man! Looking good!

Comment

looks good man. you gonna drop it? i say 1.5inch in front and 1inch in the back would look nice.

Comment

Originally posted by GenDBlade View Post
            looks good man. you gonna drop it? i say 1.5inch in front and 1inch in the back would look nice.
            Yea for some reason I feel that car would look better moderately dropped

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Nice job...

Comment

I remember you saying something not too long ago about swapping to five lug and now you have it finished. Nice work!

Comment

Somebody jacked the center cap! NOOOOOOOO!!!! lol Glad to see the parts are in use again.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                    Yea for some reason I feel that car would look better moderately dropped
                    Moderately dropped? This is the first time I've ever seen you suggest anything but slamming it!

Comment

looks awesome...

do you have multiple sun roofs? or is your roof very shiny?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        Moderately dropped? This is the first time I've ever seen you suggest anything but slamming it!
                        I'm growing up. I think my drop now is too low, but it looks damn good

Comment

noone jacked the center caps, i took them off. and there is only the stock sunroof, just the angle i guess.

thanx for all the compliments. the car will hopefully be lowered by the end of the month. i just wanted to get the 5lug and rear disc out of the way seeing i had parts laying around and plenty of free time.
                          MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

i hear ya, and doin it right in the damn street! hopefully i'll have my 5 lug finished soon.
                            -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                            -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                            -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                            -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Lookin good Champ!

Comment

Working...
                              X