H22 turbo Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22 turbo Accord

this is a turbo h22 that cruises around my area of town. not sure what he has done to it i just know it is sweet and fast. these pics were taken a while ago but i believe it still has everything on it and looks the same. let me know what you think of it.
    www.rms-usa.com

I LIKE

yeah, b-e-a-u-t-i ful

i like a lot, closer pics would be even better, but very nice
    Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

that's about as hot as they come.

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

wow very sweet! invite him over to cb7tuners

whoo! finally an official cb7tuner member!

Comment

Wow! That looks like a very clean setup. Props to the owner.
          "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

SCHHWWINNNG. damn thats nice. do you know how much hp/torque it has?
            R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

isnt that the one with the R33 front bumper?

i wonder what he id doing for management

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

last i heard i think it dynoed at 418 hp. now i dont know if that is at crank or wheel but that is fast. i am not sure what bumber it has because i always see it with the bumber off. if i see him i will definetly invite him to the site. i know the engine is completely built internally. he also runs a 100 shot of NOS but never uses it becuase he doesnt need to.
                www.rms-usa.com

Comment

that accord is sweet! i wish i had 400hp on an accord

Id be happy just with an h22a if i got someoen to help me install it

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                    that accord is sweet! i wish i had 400hp on an accord

Id be happy just with an h22a if i got someoen to help me install it
                    if you can find a place to do it and the tools ill be happy to help

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

418hp!!! damn thats nuckin futs!! do you know if he has ever ran 1/4 mile? if so, how fast?
                      R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

as i have been told he spins down the whole track and cant keep traction.
                        www.rms-usa.com

Comment

Originally posted by krakakru21
                          as i have been told he spins down the whole track and cant keep traction.
                          I bet. Sounds like he needs slicks
                          Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

yeah he has the r33 bumper up front. Ive seen that around gilbert (my hometown) all the time back in the day. I always heard it was always in the shop due to the crazy internals no being reliable.

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

That car is seriously full of hotness! Those are some wicked bends in the piping to make it fit, a truely custom fab...
                              If you can't hear it before you can see it...It's not worth it.
                              The Pop Tarts guy says: BAAAAAAAAAAYUM!
                              But Lil' Jon says: YEEEEEEEEEEEEAYUH!...and OKAAAAAAAYEH!
                              EATSLEEPDRIVE

Comment

Working...
                              X