• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice photoshoot bro Looks amazing!
    92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Thanks for the comments everyone! So no one thinks I went overboard with the editing? I'm sure Chris (J-specCB4) will have something to say about it hehe let's wait and see what the maestro will say..

As for the 9th picture, as I took that pic I realized that my inner tail light bulbs were burned out They still light up when I step on the brake, but the other filament is burned I guess, so I will have to get those replaced soon..Integrated fogs will be awesome, but I think those are only available for '92-'93 style taillights?

Affandi, you have any plans to visit Vancouver anytime soon?

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      dag man. nice shots...

you need to make some vids of this thing man. lol.
      The thought has crossed my mind...Once I get a C-pillar installed I shall take some vids

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
      beautiful work. I think the edited style suits your car well...it enhances the 'rugged' feel of your CB.

I really need to see this thing with my own eyes
      How about we meet halfway Lee? I want to see your car in person too! How about we meet at Seattle? Sounds good?

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
      I like most of the shots. It's honestly a pita to go through and say what I like and don't like. It's definitely an edited look but I like it. I think it's a cool style. I need to get cs4's raw conversion installed, I somehow missed it so I haven't been able to shoot raw.

Car looks absolutely great though. Come down to seattle sometime. Doooo it. White and grey is where it's at.
      Hmm I might be down in Seattle next month? If the plan does go through I'll let you know man..

Thanks again guys

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
        Thanks for the comments everyone! So no one thinks I went overboard with the editing? I'm sure Chris (J-specCB4) will have something to say about it hehe let's wait and see what the maestro will say..

As for the 9th picture, as I took that pic I realized that my inner tail light bulbs were burned out They still light up when I step on the brake, but the other filament is burned I guess, so I will have to get those replaced soon..Integrated fogs will be awesome, but I think those are only available for '92-'93 style taillights?

Affandi, you have any plans to visit Vancouver anytime soon?

The thought has crossed my mind...Once I get a C-pillar installed I shall take some vids

How about we meet halfway Lee? I want to see your car in person too! How about we meet at Seattle? Sounds good?

Hmm I might be down in Seattle next month? If the plan does go through I'll let you know man..

Thanks again guys

Ronald
        That would be awesome. I'd want to come see the car for sure. Mine might be under surgery (new motor) but I want to see this. I'm sure a lot of seattle guys would.

Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Awesome! As usual, beautiful pics Ronald. Very good stuff.

I love the new look. Those flares are definitely different and definitely something else.

Amazing....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Ronald, I might be making a trip there sometime, hopefully soon enough. When are you coming to Indoneisa?

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
            Honda Accord Euro-R
            Honda Odyssey Absolute
            Honda City I-DSi
            Honda Stream

Comment

That there are some sweet ass pics Ronald.

You know, in about a year, we have to put together a big CB7tuner magazine. I am pretty sure we can find a good 100 pages of CB7 pictures.
              DEVOTE

Comment

I think this is my favorite.

Any plans for rear brakes?

Comment

beautiful car man the pictures looks real nice.
                  I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Damn sorry Ronald, i missed out for sure! Thursday was raining but my car also had cooling issues for the past week. I think i have figured it out now, if you are still up for it id love to do a quick photoshoot. I should be heading out to Mission this friday for the first time So im busy this week getting the car ready, but perhaps next week sometime?

Awesome pics, car looks great!
                    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

great job bro love the pics

Comment

such a bad ass ride

Comment

My Favorite:

Nice shots and I love the fender flares!

Comment

Thanks guys!

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
                            I think this is my favorite.

Any plans for rear brakes?
                            I still have the 313mm rear rotors with caliper relocation bracket sitting around, but I don't know...Braking feels GREAT the way it is now, I don't feel like it's off balanced or anything...And I know that if I slap on those 313mm rear rotors my car is going to be even slower!!!!! So I might hold off on it for a little bit..Maybe until I get more power under the hood hehehe...

Glad you guys like the shots

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

What are your plans for under the hood?

By the way you better be bringing this thing down to Seattle.

Comment

Dee shiznit
                                My ride History:
                                Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
                                Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
                                Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
                                -----------------------------------
                                1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

Working...
                                X