Soysaucecb7 and 93accordexcoupe MEET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soysaucecb7 and 93accordexcoupe MEET

Well he came over today and well we hung out and took some pics, and i took him on a nice road near my home where i showed the abilities of my car, and well he almost shit in his pants.

ENJOY THE PICS

Yummy ^^ RSR

Y
    Last edited by SoySauceCb7; 03-30-2005, 08:01 PM.
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

pics turned out pretty good. liken the RSR!!
    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Comment

ok guys heres a question how many different cb7s are in these pics? lets see if anyone can tell

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
          ok guys heres a question how many different cb7s are in these pics? lets see if anyone can tell
          hmm.. 3!

including the cat chasing the deer

whoo! finally an official cb7tuner member!

Comment

look carefully, at the pics theres a cb7 hiding somewhere and its not a trick

Comment

three, both of yours and his... (the blue one is in the second pic in the garage.)
              OS^e
              1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

holy crap a accord type R in the states!
                Just kiddin. Nice rides

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
                  holy crap a accord type R in the states!
                  Just kiddin. Nice rides
                  yea yea i know that was put on like a year ago back in the rice days. too lazy to take it off tho. funny how my car looks like a monster truck next soy's.

i think theres only 2 cb7s here. its a computer trick. theres really only one rosewood one, or is there 2 and their twins?

rosewood's rock!
                  Last edited by 93accordexcoupe; 11-18-2004, 10:59 AM.

Comment

hey coupe look in my grage in the picture LOL the blue one is jelous

Comment

hahaha well the sedan is just gunna have to deal with u leaving her for a coupe

Comment

she is my ex LOL ahh i still love her too much but you saw my mom whipped her arond town LMAO

Comment

hey if u look inside my grill it looks like a smily face cause i lost that black piece.

Comment

Ouch...the ATR emblem is really a big eyesore. Also, you might want to check into cleaning the brake dust off those wheels before t3h photo shoot.

Other than that, your pics look really great man. The Rs*R is pure sex man
                            Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

dang two rosewood brown accord coupes! if i was there, it would have been three rosewood brown accord coupes (but i only have an LX ). rock on with that sexyness!
                              1cor10:31
                              - 92 LX coupe
                              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
                              X