and wut was with the cop??

i'm making a MA one
    back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
      nice pics guys

and wut was with the cop??

i'm making a MA one
      Nah he saw my German plate and then started question me and how i get the car imported........

LOL Nah.
      He just wanted to see what the commotion was all about.
      Then it went from him asking what is so great about these cars to him cracking jokes on us to him wrestling this fat ass woman trying to get her under arrest!

Comment

LOL Nah.
        He just wanted to see what the commotion was all about.
        Then it went from him asking what is so great about these cars to him cracking jokes on us to him wrestling this fat ass woman trying to get her under arrest!

[/QUOTE]
        wat? u serious? where they fuck were ya digi cams to record it? thats fucked up.. why was he cracking jokes on our cars?
        " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

Looks like you guys had a good turn out; how many though?
          South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

I will upload my pics today when I get home from work, I will do a quick edit of the vid before I leave to GA.

Maury take care of my cb.

I felt so sad when I passed you and saw you driving it. I know its in good hands though.
            1993 Accord EX
            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
              I will upload my pics today when I get home from work, I will do a quick edit of the vid before I leave to GA.

Maury take care of my cb.

I felt so sad when I passed you and saw you driving it. I know its in good hands though.
              Juan you know she will be taken care of.

Im going to put my stock rims on so your 17s wont get worn out or damaged by any pot holes around my town. Put the stock hood i have to save your cf hood lol. I am going to either take off the greddy lip or put a black bumper on if my friend still has his. I dont want that greddy lip getting damaged!

I can post pics up maybe tuesday, today I work all day so wont be doing anything with it.

Comment

Nice pics guys...
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                  Juan you know she will be taken care of.

Im going to put my stock rims on so your 17s wont get worn out or damaged by any pot holes around my town. Put the stock hood i have to save your cf hood lol. I am going to either take off the greddy lip or put a black bumper on if my friend still has his. I dont want that greddy lip getting damaged!

I can post pics up maybe tuesday, today I work all day so wont be doing anything with it.
                  I know it'll be fine in your hands. Its still weird not having it lol. You got a full tank on it too man.
                  1993 Accord EX
                  2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Pix are looking good.
                    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    My coupe!!!
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Ok peeps. I didn't take much but mine are full of content, haha.

Manhattan from NJ

The coolest cop ever:

Rich's Euro winter setup:

And now Bobby's HooterBang!

Gary A.K.A. Carter
                      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I enjoyed being there now you see that cop was actually a cool cop. Not like the ones out here in NYC props to him. Everyones caryone out there with their cars and shit was cool. Too bad i didnt get my food on time. I got the first one orderd last one served wtf.

And that white chick fuckin ratted sayin we was takin pictures of her in a awkward position oh please if she had the body for it then I would understand. And the manager there lets not get started how you gonna make demans if you only 5foot3 lol. More pictures please we need more pics damnit. Noone took pics of my car lol you bastards

Comment

I should have a shot of you sparkle. I still have to review my pics when I get home.
                          1993 Accord EX
                          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

I dig all the 5-LUG setups!!!

Comment

Sparkle i think I got pics of ur car ill check when I get home
                              I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                                Whats good Montana i could have kept it in the garage and drove it to and from work.
                                LOL i could have kept good care of it too

Comment

Working...
                                X