Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
    yeah. i like the too. lol.

but im starting to think now if i should have got them. its not really something i notice when i pop the hood. lol.

Comment

DO you have the 92-93 front bumper and amber turn signals? Car looks sinister!!

Comment

your cb7 is so sexy.
        i love it. sits low, rims are sick and im diggin the color.

Comment

everything flows oh so nicely.

is that grey on your trunk?!

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
          2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Damn can't wait to see this in person. I want your amber bumper lights and corners. . .

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
            "The Turtle"
            DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

so what ar you gonna paint next . i can bring my wag down for the weekend lol whats up. the wheels turned out nice

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by ncoutlaw View Post
                so what ar you gonna paint next . i can bring my wag down for the weekend lol whats up. the wheels turned out nice
                i might be painting this weekend coming up when i get back from SC. it depend on how much money i have left. i still have a few spots to sand down.

Comment

looks nice but you gotta fix the trim on the drivers side door. I remember it was on your to do list but you fixedand hooked up everything else. Fix it already man lol
                  Last edited by h22sparkle; 12-21-2008, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                    looks nice but you gotta fix the trim on the drivers side door. I remember it was on your to do list but you fixedand hooked up everything else. Fix it already man lol
                    lmao. yeah. i dont know why ive been procrastinating on that. lol. maybe i can get it done this week. i need to take a trip to the JY around the corner and get me a climate control knob. i dont have one so im having to use pliers to turn the heat on and off. lmao.

Comment

car is looking nice as hell, represent for the black lowered sedans....

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                        the rims are 16s and the tires are 205/50/16s. i think i might go to a 195/50 or a 195/45 if i can find some.
                        Why do you want to go down to 195?
                        Gary A.K.A. Carter
                        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by childrey91 View Post
                          car is looking nice as hell, represent for the black lowered sedans....
                          thanx man. ive always wanted a black cb7. now i have one. i think i might repaint it since its so cheap next year. hey. ive always wanted a white cb7 too

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                          Why do you want to go down to 195?
                          i thought about it and i think ima stay at 205. just move down to a smaller side wall. like 45 or 40. i figured 195/50's would be cheaper.

Comment

Pics look good homie, need to bring your ride down my way though so I can start working on your interior, gotta black the inside out too. If you plan on sticking with the 16's I'd say keep the 50 series tires, just wouldn't look right with 40 series on there. I've got 40's on mine but my Drag's are 17's. Later.
                            Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Once I get mine you know ill be coming down there and chillen with you and taking some pics right.
                              Its just me

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                                Pics look good homie, need to bring your ride down my way though so I can start working on your interior, gotta black the inside out too. If you plan on sticking with the 16's I'd say keep the 50 series tires, just wouldn't look right with 40 series on there. I've got 40's on mine but my Drag's are 17's. Later.

i want to go with 40's or 45's because they're a little bit smaller and i can drop the car a little more

Originally posted by BillKisme View Post
                                Once I get mine you know ill be coming down there and chillen with you and taking some pics right.
                                well hurry up man

Comment

Working...
                                X