Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can y'all tell me what this is... or what it could've been?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can y'all tell me what this is... or what it could've been?

It actually looks much better in person. The scanner picks up every little imperfection being though I do this free hand. I will do one using a poster board using my art tools. It's will be as good as one of Foose renderings. Give me a lil' time. Poster board CB coupe comming soon.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Nice and slammed with fogs
    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1 View Post
      Nice and slammed with fogs
      Yup. It was going to have JDM 1 pc's, and it was going to be clean. This was only on 8.5x11 and that sucks sometimes. I will start a new one in about an hour after I get out of the shower.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Alright, so I suck at this. Free hand is a no go I see. At least this is a full coupe. I have to get all my tools together. Oh well, I need much more practice... Honestly, they look much better on the paper for some reason.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

looks like a cb7 getting ready to go out for a NASCAR run !! look at the wheels and tires and the stance it has.. sorry that was the first thing that came to mind when i saw the first picture !!

Originally posted by Devergote
          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
            looks like a cb7 getting ready to go out for a NASCAR run !! look at the wheels and tires and the stance it has.. sorry that was the first thing that came to mind when i saw the first picture !!
            It's cool. I need feedback. I have to keep practicing. Although this new one really looks good on paper, but like shit once uploaded.. I also ran out of edge room.. That's why I am getting a poster board and new markers tomorrow.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

All of the pix are gone...
              Originally posted by Junior Smurff
              Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

My bad. I will post them back up when I get home.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                X