took pics of my friends 911 today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

took pics of my friends 911 today..

Well my one "friend" who bought my dream car as most of you know, paid me twenty bucks to take pics of his car today. Though he wouldn't take it on the grass or anywhere "illegal" so the pictures are kinda dull. And he has hands down the worst color on a 993 imo. The white hurts your eyes its so bright. I don't really like any of the pics, but eh here they are

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

Comment

hawtness
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

nice pics of a very nice car. i don't think there's any bad color for the 993, or any porsche for that matter.

probably should have posted this in the import culture forum. i don't run this one, so why should i care.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

The Carrera 4s with the 18 inch turbo rims..."drools" I love Porsches so much. The 993 has to be my fave gen of the 911s. While I'll agree white isn't my favorite color on a Porsche it still doesn't look bad at all. I'm still partial to silver Porsches. My dad had a 1973 914 2.0 and my friend's dad has a 2001 Carrera 4 Cabrio that I've "borrowed". But all and all a great set of pics of a great car. I wish you could do a photoshoot of mine.

Comment

cool. i think ill take some pics of our porshce's later today and take uncle el's advice and go to the import culture. we have a 1958 356 speedster, a 1972 911t, and a 1977(?) 911s that we just bought at an auction for $2500. too bad theres shitty interior, shitty exterior, and motor doesnt run.

Comment

I never liked the bugeyes... Still, you do have a skill for photography!

The 944 was my favorite Porsche of all.

I'm gonna relocate this to the Image Gallery.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                Ewww dude are you feeling alright?

I was never a fan of the 993, don't get me wrong if you give me one I'll love it. I really like the 996 series though. More modern looking and Idon't know cleaner, smoother.

The all new 997 series looks like it will be an excellent replacment to the current model. Porsche evolution is soooo sexy.
                My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

the poor mans porsche

Comment

Yeah, I guess I like the underdog. I never liked the styling of those bug-eyed headlights. I prefer the Mitsubishi Startion clone (well, it's probably the other way around, but you know what I mean!)

Comment

Looks nice man! I want one. Or and RUF. Those cars are hella fast.
                      R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
                      My members ride page
                      Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Comment

it doont workkk

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
                          the poor mans porsche
                          didnt they use VW parts?
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Probably. VW owns Porsche, don't they?

Comment

Probably. VW owns Porsche, don't they?
                              I don't think they own each other, but I think they are very closely linked. The Porsche 914 was original made by Porsche to be a VW but ended up being released as a Porsche. It was going to be the VW 411. Apparently the same idea was happening with the 924. That was also supposed to be a VW. So if you just look at the evolution of the 924 into the 944 and later into the 968, it is safe to say that VW probably had a hand in all of that. The 944 was the third attempt at a poor man's Porsche (discounting the original 356 Speedsters) however like the 914 and 924, it wasn't accepted by the purists who just wanted the 911. It wasn't until the Boxster that the Poor man's Porsche had any real elements of success comparatively speaking. The 914 and 924 weren't greeted with much success. The 944 wasn't a bad selling car but sold under estimates. By the time the 968 was released it was too expensive for what it was.

Comment

Working...
                              X