No announcement yet.

Ga 3/9/08 Cb7 meet along with other rides:56k Warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pics look great...that mugen front bumper on the lude is bothering the shit out of me lol...carry on
    Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
    Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
      well, the norton virus protection i had on my computer expired, so i renewed it and upon installing the live updates, the computer began operating very slow. every so often the coolong fan will speed up to a high speed and the computer will hault to a snails pace. i uploaded a picture of a new part (which you guys should check out ) i got to add it to my member's ride page and it took about 45 mins for one pic. it's funny cause the thing that is supposed to protect the computer from virus's is now acting like a virus. later.
      Norton.. that's the issue right there!! When I had a PC I never used Norton because they didn't detect a lot of viruses

Originally posted by Juice21
      thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
      Originally posted by GameChewer
      Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordbl
        i'd have to say...the guy that had the turboed coupe...that thing is hella fast..i got to ride in it..mad props to him for an awesome car and well built setup
        Thanks a lot man!!.....It took a lot of work to get it where it is......It was fun giving you a ride in it....

My honda sitting on some Honda Accord Euro R Rims

My Parts for Sale HIT ME UP IF YOUR INTERESTED!!
        http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/fred1618/

Comment

Originally posted by 93sleeper
          Thanks a lot man!!.....It took a lot of work to get it where it is......It was fun giving you a ride in it....
          all I wanna know is: Did the ride almost make him piss his pants?
          My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by jtek24
            all I wanna know is: Did the ride almost make him piss his pants?
            LOL.....Naw, everyone that rode it in were cool.....They were just shocked on how it drove and how it pulled.....ALL in All....it was a lot of fun.....

My honda sitting on some Honda Accord Euro R Rims

My Parts for Sale HIT ME UP IF YOUR INTERESTED!!
            http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/fred1618/

Comment

ummmm hello?! why come I didn't get a chance to be in action haha!! I saw you flying down the street a couple of times

Originally posted by Juice21
              thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
              Originally posted by GameChewer
              Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                well, the norton virus protection i had on my computer expired, so i renewed it and upon installing the live updates, the computer began operating very slow. every so often the coolong fan will speed up to a high speed and the computer will hault to a snails pace. i uploaded a picture of a new part (which you guys should check out ) i got to add it to my member's ride page and it took about 45 mins for one pic. it's funny cause the thing that is supposed to protect the computer from virus's is now acting like a virus. later.

I would suggest ditching the Norton and going with TrendMicro.

http://shop.trendmicro.com/?site=Goo...FQEYgQodfVwd9Q

I have had issues with Norton myself…the Internet security suite sometimes screws with Port 80 on your PC and causes more problems then it solves!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Hey man...what kinda HP you putting down?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                  ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7
                    Hey man...what kinda HP you putting down?
                    Yeah, and unless it's a secret, what kinda turbo you running?

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

Great pictures everybody! I only saw my car TWICE but it's all good. We have to keep the southeastern crew tight. All who are down for any future meets, try and keep in touch with everyone.

Plus, we need to start planing for Import Alliance! That is going to be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by TheChosenOne
                        Great pictures everybody! I only saw my car TWICE but it's all good. We have to keep the southeastern crew tight. All who are down for any future meets, try and keep in touch with everyone.

Plus, we need to start planing for Import Alliance! That is going to be epic.
                        Yeah, i was lovin your car as well as that Del Sol, that thing looked awesome! What wheels do you have? Gary and myself were talking about them trying to figure out which ones they were.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
                          Yeah, i was lovin your car as well as that Del Sol, that thing looked awesome! What wheels do you have? Gary and myself were talking about them trying to figure out which ones they were.
                          They say "Fitapaldi" on them, or something like that.
                          Gary A.K.A. Carter
                          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I am gonna make a meet .... I dont know when .... I dont know where .... but i am going .... to make .... it .... to .... a ..... meet

::quites hitting self in head::

My car is now running but I lost my job (quit/fire) a little of both

so i dont know how money will look for the Va meet.

how far of a brive is it keeana

Comment

here are some of my random shots, i kind of just fired of pics. i wished that i had taken time to get more artistic shots.

later.
                              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

later.
                                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
                                X