X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy
    Are you goin to the VA meet? Plz say yes haha
    I am
    -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
    if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
    Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

I absoutely enjoyed TypeG's ride, really great eye candy! The Acura CL was awesome and can't forget the turbo'd CB7 coupe that was haulin ass on the freeway! Hopefully by the end of this year or sooner, my car will be low as well as fast!

~DirtySouthHonda

Comment

Originally posted by jtek24
        Well the Cleanest CB7 of the South had to make its grand entrance LOL. Everyone who didnt see your car before kept asking me..."where's TypeG?" and I said oh Brian is coming, don't worry lol.
        Fa sho! I was telling Jtek24 that if I hit the lottery, you can name your salary.
        I just want my fancy new cars to look as clean as your accord.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

Yeah man, true that!
          My CB For Sale

Comment

I know everyone is still feeling the after effects from sunday but when and where is the next meet gonna be? Yes, I been to two meets and now I'm addicted. I think I'm going to sue the site for not warning newcomers about possible addiction
            [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7
              I know everyone is still feeling the after effects from sunday but when and where is the next meet gonna be? Yes, I been to two meets and now I'm addicted. I think I'm going to sue the site for not warning newcomers about possible addiction
              Va meet...March 22nd....close to 50 members "may" attend....it will be big!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
              ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by H0ndaSpyd3rLM
                I am
                I'm trying to go as well considering I won't be doing anything that day haha I'm hoping that some of the ppl from the TN crew will be able to go as well, even though it is kinda short notice

Originally posted by Juice21
                thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                Originally posted by GameChewer
                Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

I have to work saturdays so I won't be able to go.
                  [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

i'll upload pics as soon as get these computer issues worked out. nothing great, just more of the same pics. some of you all take really good pics. i've enjoyed some of the comments also. later.
                    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7
                      I have to work saturdays so I won't be able to go.
                      ahhh u suck lmao

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                        i'll upload pics as soon as get these computer issues worked out. nothing great, just more of the same pics. some of you all take really good pics. i've enjoyed some of the comments also. later.
                        what kinda computer issues you havin buddy?!

Comment

well, the norton virus protection i had on my computer expired, so i renewed it and upon installing the live updates, the computer began operating very slow. every so often the coolong fan will speed up to a high speed and the computer will hault to a snails pace. i uploaded a picture of a new part (which you guys should check out ) i got to add it to my member's ride page and it took about 45 mins for one pic. it's funny cause the thing that is supposed to protect the computer from virus's is now acting like a virus. later.
                          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Norton slows down computers like nobody's business.
                            Gary A.K.A. Carter
                            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I'll be starting work tomorrow @ 11:00am. From what they told me, I have to work Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. I'll have to leave early for work or not come to the meets at all

~DirtySouthHonda
                              Last edited by DirtySouthHonda; 03-13-2008, 04:21 AM.

Comment

i highly doubt i will be making it.. no money !! gonna have to get a job now !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                                A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X