Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The G-Man
    Nice pictures.

I wish I had a good camera. Maybe one day when I stop buying performance parts.
    Being honest and coming from experience..
    It's not about how much your camera cost its how well you know your camera! I have a lil point and shoot and I have an expensive camera. I have my expensive camera because I'm a professional photographer.. before, I used my lil point and shoot for everything. It's got a manual mode and everything on it. You just have to know what all your camera can do and how good you are with your camera. Remember this.. It's not the cameras work, its the persons work and the eye within the beholder, which is yourself!!

Originally posted by Juice21
    thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
    Originally posted by GameChewer
    Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by brownhornet
      That is a really nice shot. Easily my favorite of Breezie's ride.
      Thanks buddies!! I'm going to update my members ride thread later on today.. I'm actually working all day haha, how about that!!

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy
        Being honest and coming from experience..
        It's not about how much your camera cost its how well you know your camera! I have a lil point and shoot and I have an expensive camera. I have my expensive camera because I'm a professional photographer.. before, I used my lil point and shoot for everything. It's got a manual mode and everything on it. You just have to know what all your camera can do and how good you are with your camera. Remember this.. It's not the cameras work, its the persons work and the eye within the beholder, which is yourself!!
        Yep that is true. Just at this point now I think my abilities have outgrown my camera. Plus with a 3.2 mp camera gives fairly low resolution by todays standards. All my pictures taken Sunday were taken in manual.
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
          Yep that is true. Just at this point now I think my abilities have outgrown my camera. Plus with a 3.2 mp camera gives fairly low resolution by todays standards. All my pictures taken Sunday were taken in manual.
          That's whats up!! My lil camera is like a 3 mp also.. my big heavy duty artillery one is a 12mp lmao, but then again that camera.. JUST THE BODY was $1400

Comment

Yeah, when I do step up it will be an entry level DSLR around $600 or so, lol.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy
              That's whats up!! My lil camera is like a 3 mp also.. my big heavy duty artillery one is a 12mp lmao, but then again that camera.. JUST THE BODY was $1400
              Ballin'!! LOL

I got an Idea for my sig when ever you get ready and Im gonna start my thread after class today !
              My CB For Sale

Comment

anybody esle with there pics yet ??

Originally posted by Devergote
                A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Here's all mine...i have some from the TN crew at the car wash and cruising....i'll get those up later today

Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

holy crap that a lot of pics.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
                      anybody esle with there pics yet ??
                      Are you goin to the VA meet? Plz say yes haha

Comment

here are a few of mine:

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
                        Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

Last edited by TypeG; 06-06-2008, 06:01 AM.

Comment

now for some 5th gen action:

Comment

that's all i got enjoy!

Comment

i'd have to say...the guy that had the turboed coupe...that thing is hella fast..i got to ride in it..mad props to him for an awesome car and well built setup
                                Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X