Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys have some SICK fuckin rides man!!!! Good shit

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

It was nice to meet some of you, that actually talked It was a nice day. Loved some of the rides. But didnt love driving back to Tullahoma....Fucking people throwing shit.

I am back in kansas now, but here in a couple weeks plan on going back to TN for like a 2 day trip. Because Jacobs tools are in my car, and I left my daughters bed there. So I plan on making like a 2 day trip without the kidos to see you guys probably one last time before the Import Alliance meet

Nicole
      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

It would be cool if you could schedule this around the May 4th Chatt. meet.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
          It was nice to meet some of you, that actually talked It was a nice day. Loved some of the rides. But didnt love driving back to Tullahoma....Fucking people throwing shit.

I am back in kansas now, but here in a couple weeks plan on going back to TN for like a 2 day trip. Because Jacobs tools are in my car, and I left my daughters bed there. So I plan on making like a 2 day trip without the kidos to see you guys probably one last time before the Import Alliance meet

Yeah, me and my wacked out driving... Sorry...

Originally posted by brownhornet
          Yeah, that way you are here again with all of us
          -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
          if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
          Originally posted by deevergote
          I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
          Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

Originally posted by brownhornet

well my roomy has to go back to work at the end of april. but we will see. It may happen, it may not, depends on when she goes back to work( she is on mat. leave)

Nicole
            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X