CB7: The Movie teaser released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7: The Movie teaser released!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I've finally constructed a little quick teaser for the movie based on some footage that I took of my own car. You can see the whole thread in the Video Clips sub-forum or you can just click this link.

VIDEO CLICK HERE
    I read somewhere that marijuana effects the memory. For some reason I can't seem remember where I read that. -- max sideburn(aka torqstr)

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin

CB7: The Movie TEASER VIDEO

Look.... Good to me man.... You have come a long way..... From your first few pics that you had on here.... Keep it up man...

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Looking good bro..keep us posted..
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Are you still accepting footage?

Comment

Nicely put together man Red cbs look really good.

I like those panning shots, but seeing the other cars in the background is a little distracting.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

yes I'm still accepting footage, that's the reason I had to use my own footage for this teaser, because as of yet I have recieved NO footage whatsoever, other than a few people linking me to youtube and other crappy flash videos that are not useable. As the sticky states I need either high quality files sent to cb7movie@gmail.com, or I need DVD, miniDVD, Digital 8, Hi8, miniDV, etc... footage sent to:

Mike Moreau
            2114 Ambassador Caffery PWKY #21
            Lafayette, LA 70506
            I read somewhere that marijuana effects the memory. For some reason I can't seem remember where I read that. -- max sideburn(aka torqstr)

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

i have a video i took at a car show....no speaking...just some music in the background and it just walks around the car basically....ill email that to you....its mpeg from my digital camera cuz thats all i have.

Comment

that's fine, just as high quality as you can, it's a gmail account so it'll accept huge files. thanks.

Comment

Us Cali, guys are organizing a big northern meets southern califonia meet soon.. expect alot of footage to come up. Atleast 1 person from each end of CA will have a video camera, i'm borrowing my friends pd150, and will send either the dv-tape to you, or raw videos on DVD's.. ii'll try to find my old sony hi-8 camcorder.. and let someone use that to film around.

good teaser though, keep up the good work.
                  -:¦:-
                  Originally posted by wed3k
                  i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

cool, I don't mind editing this all together, just send me some footage please.

Comment

OHHHH YEAH! This is is going to be so sweet when its done. I would try to cut some of the panning scenes, we only need to see so many pans of the car...
                      but the music sets this off; what is it?

Also what program are you using to get those cool camera effects?

Daniel
                      Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

...wow...intense....
                        DEVOTE

Comment

Your rims look like SRT-4 wheels, when you did the close up.

Will's Accord

Comment

Dramatic...

Nicely set up though! A++
                            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Eh.
                              To-Do List for Today
                              Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X