No announcement yet.

EXT : 94-97 Legend lip install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i currently have this one on my car i like both gen lips on it just depends on the mood im in i guess
    Click Here To Check Out My Ride
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137030

Comment

looks great on a 90-91 black car

Comment

Im about to purchase my coupe lip, ill post up pics of mine once its installed.

Originally posted by SE_DynamiK
        L M F A O !! Here's some advice: if you want to run 14's, don't sit at the light for 3 seconds after it turns green.

Comment

Here is mine, I didnt bother to take off the bumper. Just jack the car up high and bolt it up =]

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
            Here's an edited pic with the lower section of the bumper blacked out. I think it looks really good, would look better with an intercooler in there!

now that is awsome!....

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
              Man i love how clean that car looks. almost looks like it just rolled out the showroom

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
              When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I wish I had found this yesterday. Does the Legend sedan lip fit up pretty much the same way? I found three of them at U Pull and Save this morning, but it wasn't obvious how well it would fit. If anyone wants a sedan lip, let me know, I can go back at pick 'em up (Cincinnati area).
                90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Vex View Post
                  Here is mine, I didnt bother to take off the bumper. Just jack the car up high and bolt it up =]

I have to admit, that looks pretty sexy!

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
                    I have to admit, that looks pretty sexy!
                    Will be more more smexy when im done with her swap =D

Comment

Working...
                    X